AnIdioticMonkey

Force ending a pullover

Hi, is there any way to force end a pullover? Not making them flee, but getting them to merge back into traffic, and passing them back to the game. Setting the task VEHICLE_WANDER doesn't work, i assume LSPDFR is blocking this?

Thanks!

LSPDFR has control over traffic stop AI and doesn't let you take over without a serious fight for control (in most cases you lose) so you would need to get back in your vehicle and hit Shift to cancel it or drive far away.

EDIT: Actually come to think of it, you MIGHT be able to assign the wander task after asking them to exit the vehicle. I'm not 100% sure but I believe the traffic stop gets dismissed if they leave the vehicle (for an arrest etc).

22 minutes ago, LukeD said:

LSPDFR has control over traffic stop AI and doesn't let you take over without a serious fight for control (in most cases you lose) so you would need to get back in your vehicle and hit Shift to cancel it or drive far away.

EDIT: Actually come to think of it, you MIGHT be able to assign the wander task after asking them to exit the vehicle. I'm not 100% sure but I believe the traffic stop gets dismissed if they leave the vehicle (for an arrest etc).

Okay, thanks. I think I'll just tell them to cancel the traffic stop!