Heffron

"Backup menu" problem.

Hey guys ! Ihave a little problem in last few days. I try to rebind the button for "weapon accesories" on "B" button. Well I did not realized this button is used for "Backup menu" in the mod and now (even after reinstaling the whole game and reseting the keys) I can not use the "Backup menu" I am pressing B but nothing happen. Can you help me out please ? Thanks !!! (Sorry for my bad English, I am from Czech Republic)

Hello there - Welcome, and thanks for trying out LSPDFR. We require all members to read the provided ReadMe and User Documentation before getting support. Please keep in mind that this is a beta version of LSPDFR - we cannot guarantee that all issues have been resolved. 

You can find the user manual in your LSPDFR Download folder. If you still have questions after reading the User Documentation, review the LSPDFR FAQ; http://www.lcpdfr.com/forums/topic/51162-lspdfr-frequently-asked-questions/. 

Ensure you have a folder titled "LSPDFR" and "plugins" in your root directory. 

• The plugins folder should contain the following; 
    • LSPD First Response.dll
    • A folder titled "LSPDFR"

Make sure you have the latest RagePluginHook: http://ragepluginhook.net/ 

Please do so now and return to this topic when this is done and do the following;

• Give a clear, detailed description of the problem.
  • Explain any circumstances surrounding the problem.
  • State what solutions you have tried.
  • State which version of the game you're using (Steam or Retail)
  • Post the RagePluginHook.log in a spoiler tag (Please be courteous and only include the relevant information).
  • Include as much information as possible.
  • Post your system specifications. You need to meet the required system specifications for the mod to work properly. 
  • Post what other mods you are using. 
  • Post a screenshot of your GTA V Game directory. 

Failure to follow these instructions may result in topic closure. 

Heffron likes this

So I again checked everything. (User documentation,FAQ,my folders everything). I did not find anything wrong. Clear and detailed description: So ... I launched a GTA V few days ago with LSPD FR as always ... everything worked fine but I attached a flashlight on my combat pistol. After few shoot outs i decide to change button for "Toggle weapon accesories" (flashlight) on "B" button. I did that and apply that. In that moment i realized the "B" button is used for Backup menu. I tryed to find out how to rebind the LSPD FR keys but I found out this option hasnt been added yet. So i reinstalled the game and everything. (GTA V, LSPD FR, RageHook ....) I installed everything AGAIN but still after "Going on duty" the "B" button does not do anything. The backup menu dont show up. I am using the Steam version. So this problem is not about ragehook or system specifications. It is just my bad I rebind that stupid key :D Other mods ? I am using mods like Dashcam,LAPD textures, and other visual mods. Nothnig else. Here are the screenshots of my directory.12295157_810734709039418_2058245101_o.jp Thanks for help !!! (And again sorry for my bad English) 12299718_810734705706085_461564570_o.jpg

Go through your GTA controls and see if anything conflicts with it, whatever you binded to B might be causing the backup menu to not work.

Heffron likes this

I am in controls right now in menu. The "B" is not assigned to nothing. :/ I can send you a screenshots of all columns in controls. But really, it is not assigned to nothing. :/ 

Well thanks for help ! :) I got it fixed. The button for the Backup menu is in default the "Point at" column in "GTA ONLINE". So i rebinded to B and now it is working ! Now i know that.  Thanks for your time. Be safe on duty. You can close this now :)