SteelPolice223

The Coroner Starts to Crash Now.

Well, here I am, back at the LSPDFR support forums!  ;)

Anyways, the Coroner seems to crash after a few seconds after I call it(Call it from FinKone's Police Radio). Here's what happens basically:

Suspect is dead, so I open up the radio. Click Coroner, and the I will see the black blip and of course the coroner van coming, but then LSPDFR  just crashes. I had another case where I called them, and after like 2 seconds it just crashed. Basically, I reloaded LSPDFR, and tested it, and of course LSPDFR crashed !Here's the stats:

Ragehook v.28

LSPDFR 0.2 Beta (Latest One)

Scripthook V

Various Models (Crown Vics, Dodge Chargers, Lamborghinis, etc)

Siren: Federal Signal SS200

Guns: Glock, and Arma Gun Sounds

Visuals: LED Corona 8.0, Visual V

Callouts/Plugins: Arrest Manager, Police Radio, Code 3 Callouts, Crazy Callouts, Federal Callouts, High Priority Callouts,Traffic Policer,  Stealth Common.Dll( I think this is the issue, I mean it started right after I installed it), and whatever Albo.1125.Common.Dll is.

VERY IMPORTANT: YES, I INSTALLED THE POLICE RADIO HOTFIX, YES I CHANGED THE CORBOXVILLE TO SPEEDO. ALSO, THIS WAS WORKING VERY FINE UNTIL I INSTALLED ONE OF THE CALLOUTS, IM JUST ASKING IF ANYONE KNOWS WHICH PARTICULARLY IS CAUSING THE ISSUE, SO I DON'T HAVE TO DELETE CALLOUT AFTER CALLOUT.

Edited by SteelPolice223

You do state that your using the hotfix, which was released by finkone, the latest version of Police Radion is here: http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/9302-police-radio-plate-checker-coroner-tow-truck-tackle-suspect-request-pit-barriers-request-additional-traffic-unit-request-k9/. New stuff, thats all.

5 hours ago, Starmix said:

You do state that your using the hotfix, which was released by finkone, the latest version of Police Radion is here: http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/9302-police-radio-plate-checker-coroner-tow-truck-tackle-suspect-request-pit-barriers-request-additional-traffic-unit-request-k9/. New stuff, thats all.

Oh alright thank you! I thought I did download the latest version(I thought it was 0.35), but looks like  I didn't hahaha!. 

Yeah, it's probably going to be quite common, since the 0.35 version would come up first.

3 hours ago, Starmix said:

Yeah, it's probably going to be quite common, since the 0.35 version would come up first.

Just tested if it worked, and it did! But the Code3Callouts Plugin still causes LSPDFR to crash when I call the  Coroner! Smh

You'd need to contact Stealth22 (C3Callouts) developer about that

Glad I could help.