Sign in to follow this  
Hyfrith

Halloween Event Flashlight?

So during the online halloween events a usable, handheld flashlight was added to the game. I'd like to get it in single player as it will be a wonderful tool for Policing in LSPD:FR, but I don't know any ways I can obtain it?

Ragehook plugin has a GiveWeapon command but I can't find the flashlight there under any obvious name (and I know it is possible to spawn online-only content, I've spawned the Insurgent etc in single player).

Does anyone have any ideas? (This'll be where I find out you can buy it from Ammunation in single player or something)...

PS: I'd be surprised in the flashlight isn't added into the next LSPDfr update!

1 hour ago, Hyfrith said:

So during the online halloween events a usable, handheld flashlight was added to the game. I'd like to get it in single player as it will be a wonderful tool for Policing in LSPD:FR, but I don't know any ways I can obtain it?

Ragehook plugin has a GiveWeapon command but I can't find the flashlight there under any obvious name (and I know it is possible to spawn online-only content, I've spawned the Insurgent etc in single player).

Does anyone have any ideas? (This'll be where I find out you can buy it from Ammunation in single player or something)...

PS: I'd be surprised in the flashlight isn't added into the next LSPDfr update!

Using a Simple Native Trainer, you can spawn and use the flashlight.