rickyboy30

How to arrest someone?

Hi fella's,

Just a random ( maybe even stupid ) question.
After I pursuit someone, get them out of their vehicle... how do I arrest them besides pointing the gun at them? They just run off. I have no clue on how to make them stop other than killing them.

Am I missing some kind of feature? Spamming E doesn't work either, it just doesn't do anything.
EDIT: Aiming at them, pressing or holding E does not work... All other functions seem to work.

Kind regards,

Rick

Edited by rickyboy30

Are you using your gun or taser when trying to arrest them? When I used my gun to arrest them I had the same issue. I had the most luck when I have my taser out after asking them to leave the vehicle. Then pointing the taser at them and pressing the "E" key. 

Hope this helps! 

Are you using keyboard or a controller? if keyboard E should work if controller it should be one of the arrows..if still no luck try go into the CONFIG file and change it.

Thanks Jordon.

9 hours ago, ineseri said:

It's all in the manual and the pinned FAQ topic. Please review those before asking for support. 

It wasn't working as the manual said, however - after a few restarts it actually worked. Probably a problem loading the mod.