rock22

Looking for a marked CVPI

Not that I know of. Since most marked units have lightbars, they have to cut down on interior/other lights. If you like slicktops though, you can easily throw a marked skin on any of those cars and change the model name. Works just as well!

rock22 and thegreathah like this

19 hours ago, forsakenbacon17 said:

Not that I know of. Since most marked units have lightbars, they have to cut down on interior/other lights. If you like slicktops though, you can easily throw a marked skin on any of those cars and change the model name. Works just as well!

To do that, I just have to replace the .yft and .ytd files right?

4 hours ago, rock22 said:

To do that, I just have to replace the .yft and .ytd files right?

No. You need to download a skin, and follow the instal instructions. You put it in the .ytd and then rename police4 to police to make it a regularly patrolling vehicle. 

23 hours ago, forsakenbacon17 said:

No. You need to download a skin, and follow the instal instructions. You put it in the .ytd and then rename police4 to police to make it a regularly patrolling vehicle. 

I downloaded a State trooper skin that used the same model as in the op. It gave me 2 "police sign" files that I just added to the skin. So, that works too I guess.

29 minutes ago, br0adyb0ii said:

Not exactly what you wanted but try this one.

Oh, that's a nice skin. Not exactly what I'm looking for but, I might use it as the normal CVPI.