JordzTheGamer

IN NEED OF A 3D MODELER!

Hey all! im from New Zealand and im wanting to make couple models of NZ POLICE cars and put them into GTA V however i have no experience to do this , im looking for someone to do the work for me i would get the models for you just would need the car converted for me and stuff. All credit would go to you + it would be made publicly. 

If you can help me out in anyway that would be awesome! please PM ME!!

Thanks Jordon.

Edited by JordzTheGamer

Yes... i said paid because im asking someone to do it quickly and there no NZ items on this site at all... people get busy and i know it takes time , so if someone wants to make a quick buck whats wrong with giving them some from my own pocket to get a quick job done...

48 minutes ago, JordzTheGamer said:

Yes... i said paid because im asking someone to do it quickly and there no NZ items on this site at all... people get busy and i know it takes time , so if someone wants to make a quick buck whats wrong with giving them some from my own pocket to get a quick job done...

We won't allow you or anyone else to use our site as a monetary service as we cannot guarantee transactions or the validity of transactions. Again;  Will these models be made available to the public? 

yes they will be

34 minutes ago, ineseri said:

We won't allow you or anyone else to use our site as a monetary service as we cannot guarantee transactions or the validity of transactions. Again;  Will these models be made available to the public? 

yes

so you want someone to make a car for you that you will release? why not just make a request and let someone make one and release it themselves? (if that is what you mean)

Edited by Kirigaya
typo