CaptainSugarFree

Integrating Open Interiors into LSPDFR

Integrating Open Interiors into LSPDFR  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like Open Interiors to be integrated into LSPDFR for callout creators to be able to make more interesting callouts in better, cooler and more realistic places?

• Definitely, great idea!
    • No, terrible idea

Would you like Open Interiors to be integrated into LSPDFR for callout creators to be able to make more interesting callouts in better, cooler and more realistic places? 

Ignore this,it made me fill out content and poll information and I just wanted the poll. 

Edited by CaptainSugarFree
Kal74, R4TT94 and Albo1125 like this

Open Interiors isn't exactly difficult or anything particularly special, they just use a few functions to load extra map data and unlock doors.

We're probably not interested in integrating with the modification itself, but we will unlock doors and load extra map data as required by our own callouts. There's nothing to stop callout API developers doing this to a greater extent.

Albo1125 likes this

2 hours ago, CaptainSugarFree said:

Would you like Open Interiors to be integrated into LSPDFR for callout creators to be able to make more interesting callouts in better, cooler and more realistic places? 

Ignore this,it made me fill out content and poll information and I just wanted the poll. 

Love this idea. I've actually thought about this too!!

CaptainSugarFree likes this

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Open Interiors isn't exactly difficult or anything particularly special, they just use a few functions to load extra map data and unlock doors.

We're probably not interested in integrating with the modification itself, but we will unlock doors and load extra map data as required by our own callouts. There's nothing to stop callout API developers doing this to a greater extent.

So what your saying is API devs can just do this if they want to for their callouts? If they can thats great and I know I based this around callouts but it also add just another level of realism and experience for the player to just have it open all the time. Yes those people can download open interiors but I believe it would be better and you guys could probably do more with it if you added it as a function of LSPDFR. now I know you guys have alot on your hands already so I dont expect this of course but I thought id just throw this idea out there.