Benyend

RagePluginHook does not work (lspdfr)

Hey in the beginning I write that I'm POLISH and my English is not too good (translate)

RagePluginHook not working I tried everything, even the format.

That is why I am looking for a similar module to lspdfr. PoliceMod has quite a few bugs and errors. So I ask you do you know any other fashion that will make me the game and give the impression of being a cop :)?

//What to ragepluginhook - I do not want to have fun longer in it because I lost a lot of time, rageplugin crash all the time so I am looking for something else

Moved to GTA V Modding Discussion & Information, as it seems you are actually looking for an alternative to LSPDFR and not for support.

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

28 minutes ago, Benyend said:

And there is no substitute ragepluginhook to plain launcher? I ask for it, specially bought GTA for this mod. ;//

Ragepluginhook is the only way for LSPDFR to work.

I would suggest posting on their forums for some support: http://forums.ragepluginhook.net/default.aspx?g=topics&f=12&name=Technical%20Issues

Ok thanks but it probably does not work I tried everything. So you know any other fashion will assure me that for the typical entertainment as LSPDFR? Very you about it, please!

On 20/11/2015, 15:02:27, Benyend said:

Ok thanks but it probably does not work I tried everything. So you know any other fashion will assure me that for the typical entertainment as LSPDFR? Very you about it, please!

It's kind of the last option if you want to play LSPDFR. 

I do not know of any other police mod for GTA V that is anywhere near as extensive.