MSHP

Better Tahoe PPV

I know the authors of the Tahoe are working on an update (better light bar, liveries etc.) but I do wish we could get a slicktop version with an awesome setup like this! The crown-vics have sweet undercover light setups, would be awesome to see the same level of quality on a Tahoe or Explorer!

MSHP likes this

9 minutes ago, forsakenbacon17 said:

I know the authors of the Tahoe are working on an update (better light bar, liveries etc.) but I do wish we could get a slicktop version with an awesome setup like this! The crown-vics have sweet undercover light setups, would be awesome to see the same level of quality on a Tahoe or Explorer!

I know that would be awesome!! NIGHTKID's Unmarked CVPI lights are great if they can do that on the Tahoe!  Tahoe and Explorer would be great! Be able to add vehicles option and replacement. 

I've downloaded one of the Tahoe but it needs more work lol. 

5 hours ago, jim2010 said:

I know that would be awesome!! NIGHTKID's Unmarked CVPI lights are great if they can do that on the Tahoe!  Tahoe and Explorer would be great! Be able to add vehicles option and replacement. 

I've downloaded one of the Tahoe but it needs more work lol. 

Right! NIGHTKID has the best lighting setups in my opinion! I guess its hard to add a lot if they are not slicktops, due to the 20 light limit

27 minutes ago, forsakenbacon17 said:

Right! NIGHTKID has the best lighting setups in my opinion! I guess its hard to add a lot if they are not slicktops, due to the 20 light limit

Yeah I love his lighting setup! Someone with a good Tahoe model needs to let @NIGHTKID do the slicktop lighting and antennas!!  

I hope ELS comes out really soon along with all of the good models like GTA IV!

1 hour ago, jim2010 said:

Yeah I love his lighting setup! Someone with a good Tahoe model needs to let @NIGHTKID do the slicktop lighting and antennas!!  

I hope ELS comes out really soon along with all of the good models like GTA IV!

IKR! Man, a Tahoe with a ton of antennas and lights would be awesome! I want a slicktop one and one with an Arjent/Whelen Traffic Advisor too, just like the LASD setup. But we can only dream...

5838084522_549a8bb94a_o (1).jpg

1 minute ago, forsakenbacon17 said:

IKR! Man, a Tahoe with a ton of antennas and lights would be awesome! I want a slicktop one and one with an Arjent/Whelen Traffic Advisor too, just like the LASD setup. But we can only dream...

5838084522_549a8bb94a_o (1).jpg

Haha that would be awesome!!  Hopefully soon we will have all these!!

1 minute ago, jim2010 said:

Haha that would be awesome!!  Hopefully soon we will have all these!!

I hope so, but I think a lot of people are more interested in the Explorer model The problem is, development was stopped completely on the Explorer, and a few other are making new models, but they are far from complete I believe. As for the Tahoe, development on it is temporarily halted, and I don't think many people care about it because the current model just isn't very good, so until the Tahoe makers step up their game, or we somehow get a new Explorer or Tahoe, Police SUV development is at a standstill. :(

13 minutes ago, forsakenbacon17 said:

I hope so, but I think a lot of people are more interested in the Explorer model The problem is, development was stopped completely on the Explorer, and a few other are making new models, but they are far from complete I believe. As for the Tahoe, development on it is temporarily halted, and I don't think many people care about it because the current model just isn't very good, so until the Tahoe makers step up their game, or we somehow get a new Explorer or Tahoe, Police SUV development is at a standstill. :(

Yeah, I've been reading a lot on the explorer model. That sucks to hear about both models :(. I agree the current Tahoe model isn't very good.  We need someone that can convert a really good model and add all the police equipment's. I know few have converted a really good Charger models but prob wont be done anytime soon. We'll have to stick with the current CVPI's, Taurus, and Charger models. 

1 hour ago, jim2010 said:

Yeah, I've been reading a lot on the explorer model. That sucks to hear about both models :(. I agree the current Tahoe model isn't very good.  We need someone that can convert a really good model and add all the police equipment's. I know few have converted a really good Charger models but prob wont be done anytime soon. We'll have to stick with the current CVPI's, Taurus, and Charger models. 

Yeah, I wish we would get a converted model, I know GTA IV had some great Tahoes

22 minutes ago, forsakenbacon17 said:

Yeah, I wish we would get a converted model, I know GTA IV had some great Tahoes

I really hope someone is actually making a Tahoe.

Off topic: Have you seen NIGHTKID's photo gallery of the charger with the hubcaps? That's what I've been waiting for and hope he can get the lighting setup like his CVPI's and release it soon! 

20 minutes ago, jim2010 said:

I really hope someone is actually making a Tahoe.

Off topic: Have you seen NIGHTKID's photo gallery of the charger with the hubcaps? That's what I've been waiting for and hope he can get the lighting setup like his CVPI's and release it soon! 

No I haven't! Sounds awesome! I will have to check it out!