nelskt1

Need Help Finding Mods That Calm Peds

So I just started playing LSPDFR a lot now after not playing for a few months and It seems like whenever I am in a pursuit or a shooting of any sort a lot of times peds in my vicinity will just start shooting me because I am trying to shoot a totally different ped that I am pursing.  Same goes for NPCs in vehicles when I get to the end of the pursuit and the vehicle is inoperable or the driver killed etc. it really challenging to do anything after that point like call a corner, tow truck and so fourth because almost EVERY car just slams of the gas and hits everyone including me and my partner before I can even try to get road blocks. I used to use the traffic controller plugin which worked really well be just pressing ctrl-U to stop traffic in my general area but that mod doesn't seem to work now as it has not been updated in a while.  I remember seeing somewhere there were mods that are related to peds calm when shooting and so fourth but I cant remember them exactly and was hoping someone would know of any mods that calm the peds and/or NPC drivers??

Thanks for the help

Yeah, give Keep Calm a shot. It's not perfect, and it only works on vehicles, but it does go a long way to making your day to day policing a lot less chaotic. I do find the mod has a bit of trouble during large shootouts, though frankly, I think that adds a level of realism anyway (you wouldn't expect drivers to wait patiently in the crossfire while SWAT engages 15 gang members).

If it helps, think of the peds who attack you as aggressively anti law enforcement. Maybe a gang really doesn't want the police on "their" street.

Edited by SquareCanine

On 11/18/2015 at 0:30 PM, SquareCanine said:

(you wouldn't expect drivers to wait patiently in the crossfire while SWAT engages 15 gang members).

Yeah, but they wouldn't run over the police either. THAT is my issue.