seungh721

how to get combat pistol in lspdfr

hi i always just have the normal pistol, the shotgun, the tazer and when i use de vehicle search it appearce the cabine rifle, how can i have the combat pistol?

You'll have to spawn it using a third-party trainer (such as the Simple native trainer). There is no way to get other weapons with LSPDFR (yet). 

thanks for your reply... but like videos of jeff favignano he uses the combat pistol with flash light... how can he do that...

12 minutes ago, seungh721 said:

thanks for your reply... but like videos of jeff favignano he uses the combat pistol with flash light... how can he do that...

As explained, with a trainer. Pretty sure he has a link to one in his video descriptions.

2 minutes ago, Cop1980 said:

But do people not add things to the standard cop loadout with the plugins or other mods?

You can't change the standard loadout. Anyone playing with weapons that are not in the default loadout provided by LSPDFR will have spawned those weapons with a trainer after going on duty in LSPDFR.

5 hours ago, seungh721 said:

hi i always just have the normal pistol, the shotgun, the tazer and when i use de vehicle search it appearce the cabine rifle, how can i have the combat pistol?

Using Rage (press F4)

Type
giveweapon weapon_combatpistol

You cannot attach any flashlights using this method. You'll have to use a trainer..

I don't use a trainer. Rage does everything a trainer does minus some little things like attachments and changing yourself into different peds