Albo1125

[WIP][REL] Assorted Callouts - Store Robbery, Petrol Theft, Bank Heist, Traffic Stop Backup Required, Stolen Police Vehicle, Person with a Knife, Solicitation, Organised Street Race, Immigrants In truck &More-

Me personally, I'm not too fond of the court system, but I would enjoy an on/off feature? Maybe sometime I might want to do it, but I know I wouldn't enjoy it all the time. Also, it's good to see some more "average day" callouts instead of highly unlikely excessive ones. I love callouts that make you have to think a little. Can't wait for them!

1 hour ago, MikoFiticus said:

Me personally, I'm not too fond of the court system, but I would enjoy an on/off feature? Maybe sometime I might want to do it, but I know I wouldn't enjoy it all the time. Also, it's good to see some more "average day" callouts instead of highly unlikely excessive ones. I love callouts that make you have to think a little. Can't wait for them!

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I'd have to say no on both. It's best to wait for the full product, especially if it's just one callout that's ready. The other one just seems like a bore. I feel the "court system" is just completely unneeded.

Mikofiticus likes this

I love the court system aspect. My fav thing about is that it essentially gives you feedback of how well you did on the actual call (ie how many pieces of evidence you missed, and what happened to the 2nd dude that run off in the opposite direction and that you didn't catch). Second, literally adds role-play material. (ie I'm charging this guy with this, this, and that, and he'll probably get "x" amount of years).

How about a Searching Order of a house (and maybe arrest some people)

And some kind house burglary and that you have to come and investigate and afterwards chase some suspects

Edited by Matties

I have an idea, but I really think you can make it happen Albo.

So what it is, you can call a supervisor if there is a shooting. When he gets there he will ask you questions on like

Did he have a weapon:

-Unarmed

-Edged Weapon

-Gun

Did he pose a threat to you

-Yes

-No

Did he pose a threat to others

-Yes

-No

Were you or others in immediate danger of serious bodily harm or death.

And if you answered questions wrong, and was decided that it was a bad shooting, you would get fined.

I can talk to you about deadly force laws if you needs to know anything

Hope you like my idea.

thegreathah, CG Blaze and Albo1125 like this

On 11/17/2015, 7:26:44, OfficerL6 said:

So what it is, you can call a supervisor if there is a shooting. When he gets there he will ask you questions on like

Did he have a weapon:

-Unarmed

-Edged Weapon

-Gun

-Yes

-No

-Yes

-No

And if you answered questions wrong, and was decided that it was a bad shooting, you would get fined.

Hope you like my idea.

Thank you! I might implement a system similar to this one.

Justice890 likes this

On 11/17/2015, 10:26:44, OfficerL6 said:

Did he have a weapon:

-Unarmed

-Edged Weapon

-Gun

-Yes

-No

-Yes

-No

Hope you like my idea.

Eh. Hard to get "fined" when there is no currency system for the non-single player characters. And for the everyday LSPDFR player, I feel like this is too much of a hassle.

forsakenbacon17 likes this

2 hours ago, MikoFiticus said:

Eh. Hard to get "fined" when there is no currency system for the non-single player characters. And for the everyday LSPDFR player, I feel like this is too much of a hassle.

Well this could be true there are many people that love this type of simulation, so maybe having it as an optional feature, I mean you do not have to call him.

1 minute ago, OfficerL6 said:

Well this could be true there are many people that love this type of simulation, so maybe having it as an optional feature, I mean you do not have to call him.

Im not speaking for Albo here but I think its a interesting idea that cannot be implemented yet. There arnt that many people that actually do role play and act like it is real. Most people just play for fun, yes there are those who do role play like myself but its not something that I see getting put in quite yet because of how few there are that do the sim stuff. 

2 minutes ago, CaptainSugarFree said:

Im not speaking for Albo here but I think its a interesting idea that cannot be implemented yet. There arnt that many people that actually do role play and act like it is real. Most people just play for fun, yes there are those who do role play like myself but its not something that I see getting put in quite yet because of how few there are that do the sim stuff. 

Well I could see Youtubers using it for a good laugh and lying there way out of a bad shooting, but maybe that's just me.

Albo1125 likes this

13 minutes ago, OfficerL6 said:

Well I could see Youtubers using it for a good laugh and lying there way out of a bad shooting, but maybe that's just me.

I cant really say much but theres something similar in the bank callout (; 

Edited by CaptainSugarFree

I also want to say hello to everyone and thank you all for your comments and support in the forum and on the teaser trailer. Its been great to read everything you have to say and im looking forward to seeing more. There's alot more to come so be on the lookout. 

I hope everyone has a great night and stay safe (: 

8 hours ago, OfficerL6 said:

It is definitely possible code wise. I'll have to see if I decide to code it into a certain callout. 

8 hours ago, CaptainSugarFree said:

Could definitely be implemented in a certain way if the requirement arises. May be an option in certain callouts. I'm sure people will like it if it's optional. 

Edited by Albo1125

Just seen Jeff's video featuring your heist callout, nice job guys! I was wondering for sake of realism, aren't hostages taken into custody till they can sort out their ID in this situation?

And maybe giving you some ideas... when I have seen the gas theft callout, I was expecting a pursuit with a full tank truck (which would obviously imply extreme caution) :smile:

Edited by DLM3