Vendula

Help with Police Radio

So, whenever I load into GTA 5 through the Rage plugin it will load LSPDFR perfectly fine however when I try to load Police Radio it says "ERROR: Could not load plugin from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\Plugins\PoliceRadio.dll". Could not load file or assembly 'PoliceRadio, Version=1.0.0.0,culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.

My policeradio.dll is in that exact spot and still wont recognize it or whatever the case is; I've seen installation videos where the files are in a "LSPDFR" file inside the Plugin folder (Plugins\LSPDFR) however whenever I do this the LSPDFR mod doesn't load and wont load even manually and I think that police radio has correctly loaded but I cannot say for sure. I have the latest version of the Ragehook.

Its not loading because you have it installed wrong. It goes in  Grand Theft Auto V\Plugins\LSPDFR 

You drag and drop PoliceRadio.dll and PoliceRadio ini and the PoliceRadio Folder into the LSPDFR Folder and it will load on its own DO NOT load it through rage hook yourself. If that doesnt work like you say it hasent than I have no clue man and im sorry.