thegreathah

Can't create sign in token.

Ever since the last update (10/20/15) when I sign into socialclub it tells me it "can't create a sign in token"

Any ideas?

Never had this problem so I can't say if these solutions work or not but after a quick search it seams to be cause by the windows firewall. You can try I few things that worked for other people:

1) go to Windows Firewall > Advanced Settings > Outbound Rules > Disable the GTA V.exe. (I've checked on my computer and I don't have GTAV.exe in the Outbound rules list but maybe you do)

2) Control Panel -> Windows Firewall -> Allow an app or feature through Windows firewall -> browse for subprocess.exe located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Social Club.

3) Turn off Firewall (I hope it doesn't come to that)

I'll keep looking...

1 minute ago, BogdanM said:

Never had this problem so I can't say if these solutions work or not but after a quick search it seams to be cause by the windows firewall. You can try I few things that worked for other people:

1) go to Windows Firewall > Advanced Settings > Outbound Rules > Disable the GTA V.exe. (I've checked on my computer and I don't have GTAV.exe in the Outbound rules list but maybe you do)

2) Control Panel -> Windows Firewall -> Allow an app or feature through Windows firewall -> browse for subprocess.exe located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Social Club.

3) Turn off Firewall (I hope it doesn't come to that)

I'll keep looking...

Thanks man!

I have scoured the interwebs and apparently R* "fixed" the problem and then closed the forum topic, then people with this problem opened another forum topic because the fix didn't actually work, as usual...