Sign in to follow this  
chazperfectz

Chevy Impala Installation Problem!!!

When i try to install this impala and replace my police3 with it, and after replacing the carvariations and vehicles.meta, when i get in game some of the emergency lights are not mapped correctly on the vehicle. The lights are flashing in the air and some are hidden inside the car model rathering than where they should be, so it looks like only one side of the impala has working emergency lights. I have tried reinstalling twice, please help!

Impala: http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/8952-2014-chevrolet-impala-lspdlssd/

Edited by chazperfectz

4 minutes ago, Kirigaya said:

are you sure you installed the carvariations and vehicles.meta correctly?

Yes, however it recommends that it goes into the police2 spot and i put it in police3, so is there a different directory for the carvariations and vehicles.meta that I am unaware of?

14 minutes ago, chazperfectz said:

Yes, however it recommends that it goes into the police2 spot and i put it in police3, so is there a different directory for the carvariations and vehicles.meta that I am unaware of?

It will work in both slots, again be sure that your carvariations is installed properly when using slot "police3"

goldencandy610 likes this

4 hours ago, Bxbugs123 said:

It will work in both slots, again be sure that your carvariations is installed properly when using slot "police3"

Would I install the carvariations in the same directory as implied in the rar file no matter what?