Psssst. We thought it'd be fun to share the winter-defying warmth of our meltingly cute snowman, so we stuck him on a t-shirt!

Want one? You can order this limited edition shirt now at Spreadshirt (US), or Redbubble

LoadToadin'

Why do creaters,designers,modders...

Been into the policing mod quite awhile (lcpdfr years)and i mean no disrepect the the modders,creators, and/or designers out there. Why must people keep rehashing the same type of content? Creating foriegn exotics, the better Cvpi, and Lapd textures for vehicles. Never have i seen content uploaded stating "Real Lapd Textures" so much in a time period. As for most, we all like to see new content by checking the site for updates and the only that has been approved is another real texture is not satisfying. Guess this is more of a moan/complaint. But seriously i never understood this, please help unravel my mind off this topic.

SoUThPHiLLY20 likes this

I'm noticing the same thing. My theory is that we will see a shit ton of content when ELS comes out. Because why make a bunch of really nice cars when you'll have to change them for ELS.

thegreathah likes this

5 minutes ago, AlexTolle said:

I'm noticing the same thing. My theory is that we will see a shit ton of content when ELS comes out. Because why make a bunch of really nice cars when you'll have to change them for ELS.

It isn't that hard to make a non-ELS car ELS compatible is it? The 3d model would be already done, and that would be the hardest part, I guess?

And there's like 3 Real LAPD/LASD packs already, a lot of CVPIs. No SWAT vehicles, firetrucks, ambulances, something to replace that ugly van, etc.

LoadToadin&\#039; likes this

12 minutes ago, fatfluffycat said:

It isn't that hard to make a non-ELS car ELS compatible is it? The 3d model would be already done, and that would be the hardest part, I guess?

And there's like 3 Real LAPD/LASD packs already, a lot of CVPIs. No SWAT vehicles, firetrucks, ambulances, something to replace that ugly van, etc.

I know how to do it, it's really pretty easy. I'm just saying some people just don't want to bother with it until ELS comes it. Idk how to describe it.

I don't see what's the problem. People are rehashing the same type of content because 1) they don't like the stuff that's available and make their own version of it; 2) editing an existing mod is the easiest way to get your feet wet with GTA modding. There aren't many experienced modders creating emergency services related content for GTA 5 so awesome HD car mods don't just pop up every other day. If it wasn't for people doing all these smaller projects, you'll see new content being added 2-3 times per month. Would that be better for this community? I think not. 

Anyone who's not satisfied with the current variety of community created content could might as well get involved instead of simply complaining about the situation. 

unr3al likes this

As stated earlier it is a bitch,gripe,moan, and complaint. Im sorry Im not sorry that it's complicated to create a texture for a vehicle when you simply create your pattern over a template on a free program. I honestly dont care to learn to mod for the simple fact i dont/won't put the time in to create a better game. For that we have modders, and to those i give accolades. Textures are easy, but the fact tht you call your work the best and it looks exactly the same as the "better"or "last best" is shooting kneecaps off of goat legs...its pointless. I stated it earlier and i will state it again, its a complaint. Comment on your behalf,but as you stand strong on your opinion, the opposing ground stands firm. As for the cvpi comment, dismantling or adding objects to a pre-made model isnt teaching you car building. Babies learn to walk, not steal or borrow thier mothers walk and change it with a hop, skip, or jump.

Your analogy is wrong, walking is a motor skill while being able to assimilate information and put it into practice is a cognitive skill. Babies don't want to learn to walk and nor do they understand the process of standing up and moving your legs to get somewhere, their brains are simply set after millions of years of evolution to make them want to stand up and try to move around. It takes practice to master but it's not a conscious learning process.

The rest of your post is pure garbage, you talk about how easy is to make textures (who said it was hard?) and that trying things out in ZModeler isn't the proper way to learn modding (which is what I said) while you've never done any of that. If you wait on other people to create free shit for you to play with, you don't get to bitch about not being up to your standards. I really don't see the point of this topic beside proving what a self entitled prick you are. 

SgtManley and SiCK PUPPY like this

Seems a lil mad mam aren't we?Continue to thread cry, looks like i rocked your socks. Hey....Congradulations, i dont care about you or your feelings. You wasted your time cryin to me about my opinion, get your shit together, quit explaining yourself  to me on a forum and grab a life. And i really dnt care what you have to say in response cause im sure its going to be some fuckery. Change you pad, its leaking red.

Edited by LoadToadin'

That's enough. Our forums aren't for abusing each-other, if you have an issue with one another please resolve it via private message. I'm closing this thread.

http://i.imgur.com/YOyvS2Z.png
If you feel this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.

SkillfulCorpse and SiCK PUPPY like this