ztgraphix

Why so many arjents????

I am just curious as to why there are like a overload of arjent lightbar version cars being done and released? Is this like one of only two light bars available to be put in GTA V right now or is everyone just obsessed with this one lightbar? I know there are actually a few more out there but I would alteast say 90% of the cars have this lightbar. Im not griping or being negative in anyway because I know everyone has different likes and taste in things Im actually just more curious than anything. I remember GTA IV having a metric crap ton of different lightbars and light set ups on car models...    -Kalon       

I think it's because they are trying to mimic the LAPD style because all of the police cars there have an arjent. I'm not too great a fan of them as compared to others like the fed. sig. valor and vision, whelen freedom, whelen liberty, etc., but when actually playing with lspdfr the arjents are pretty awesome when  it comes to how realistic they look in game (some of the ones I've seen) compared to real life. I haven't actually played lspdfr at all yet, but from the videos that I've seen, I think that's why.

Edited by BROOKLYNBOY2497
thegreathah likes this

because its los santos? most California cars have arjents,,code 3 rx2700 and a few whelen liberties the lapd are getting valors

BogdanM likes this

2 hours ago, svraptor said:

because its los santos? most California cars have arjents,,code 3 rx2700 and a few whelen liberties the lapd are getting valors

Yeah Ive already realized the concept everybody was going for from all the LAPD/LSPD textures and what not. I was asking more along the lines of why there isnt more of a broad content released similar to GTA IV where you had just about every lightbar you could think of.

12 minutes ago, ztgraphix said:

I was asking more along the lines of why there isnt more of a broad content released similar to GTA IV where you had just about every lightbar you could think of.

GTAIV was out for a long time. It had the time for people to make stuff for it. GTAV hasn't even been out for a year yet on the PC. Give it time. When V gets to be as old as IV, we'll have so much stuff.

BogdanM and Illusionyary like this

2 hours ago, ztgraphix said:

Yeah Ive already realized the concept everybody was going for from all the LAPD/LSPD textures and what not. I was asking more along the lines of why there isnt more of a broad content released similar to GTA IV where you had just about every lightbar you could think of.

Most authors decided not to allow people to publicly release any GTA V models that include converted versions of their IV parts and models. I personally don't understand the problem since they already released it for IV, so V should be no different. But we modders have to respect it, so many parts(A lot of the good stuff lol) are unavailable to use for public releases. 

SeaHawk14 likes this