baconmuffin

Anyone developping small callouts?

I didn´t know exactly what thoose callouts would be called but here is my question. Is anyone developping callouts like Domestic disturbance, fight in progress, shoplifter caught stealing, suspicious people around containers at the harbor, store break in and intoxicated person at stripclub those types of callouts is something i really want to see because that´s more realistic as to what the police respond to the most.

I really hope someone is doing this or if that´s some of the callouts we will see in LSPDFR 0.3 i don´t know but i hope we will see them soon and if not then i want too learn how to do plugins and i will make it myself and share it with everyone else here. :)

Edited by baconmuffin

2 hours ago, m3dicjay said:

Look into Hero cop...

Most of the callouts you mentioned exist..

I tried the Hero cop plugin but that´s still high priority callouts which most likely will either result in a big shootout or a pursuit and the callouts i named is definetely not in any plugin i have yet seen or had in my Gta unfortunately that´s kinda the reason why i am asking 

Edited by baconmuffin

On 11/12/2015, 9:21:05, baconmuffin said:

I tried the Hero cop plugin but that´s still high priority callouts which most likely will either result in a big shootout or a pursuit and the callouts i named is definetely not in any plugin i have yet seen or had in my Gta unfortunately that´s kinda the reason why i am asking 

That all depends on how you approach the call.....

I just had a Hold up call and stopped the guy from killing the store clerk arrested him and searched his car. I also had a suspicious person with a gun. Not a shot fired and I took him to jail......

I get tons of unknown calls with people wanting a ride home, their fries are cold and even Ghosts who are following the person. There are also a bunch of intoxicated persons callouts......

I guess the key is to set what calls you want to prioritize. I edited so I wouldn't get ANPR callouts as much as more low priority simple calls like unknown persons and such...

The scripts are out there...When you install them just edit them in the INI to which ones you want to prioritize....

I know what you are looking towards. I work as a medic in real life. Not every call is a person with severed limbs and missing heads (yes I do get those calls). The majority of my calls are grandma wanting a ride to the doctors office or daddy is off his meds and can't find the remote to his TV......

1 hour ago, m3dicjay said:

That all depends on how you approach the call.....

I just had a Hold up call and stopped the guy from killing the store clerk arrested him and searched his car. I also had a suspicious person with a gun. Not a shot fired and I took him to jail......

I get tons of unknown calls with people wanting a ride home, their fries are cold and even Ghosts who are following the person. There are also a bunch of intoxicated persons callouts......

I guess the key is to set what calls you want to prioritize. I edited so I wouldn't get ANPR callouts as much as more low priority simple calls like unknown persons and such...

The scripts are out there...When you install them just edit them in the INI to which ones you want to prioritize....

I know what you are looking towards. I work as a medic in real life. Not every call is a person with severed limbs and missing heads (yes I do get those calls). The majority of my calls are grandma wanting a ride to the doctors office or daddy is off his meds and can't find the remote to his TV......

Hmmm then it might just be my approach to how i respond to the store hold up because that always ends in at least one dead person hmmmm maybe i should stop storming the store waving a shotgun? The first time the hold up call came it was at the gas station right next to groove street and everybody knows if you shoot then a sootout will most likely happen i guess that might be why. The INI file i am always editing sometimes to disablke stuff but usually to add more stuff to the callouts but i will try the mod a bit more to see whether or not it´s something i am missing or i should start developping the callouts i want specifically.

43 minutes ago, baconmuffin said:

Hmmm then it might just be my approach to how i respond to the store hold up because that always ends in at least one dead person hmmmm maybe i should stop storming the store waving a shotgun? The first time the hold up call came it was at the gas station right next to groove street and everybody knows if you shoot then a sootout will most likely happen i guess that might be why. The INI file i am always editing sometimes to disablke stuff but usually to add more stuff to the callouts but i will try the mod a bit more to see whether or not it´s something i am missing or i should start developping the callouts i want specifically.

lol Yeah I got into a pretty intense gunfight at that station too.......

I got called to the gas station near Vespucci beach tonight. I just ran inside and tackled the suspect......He pointed his gun at me then surrendered...