Ragnrok

3 Problems HELP PLZ! - LSPDFR Crashing, Trainer not working, Some mod cars not showing

I guys,

So i have 3 problems.  GTA V completely confuse me in contrast to IV files.  Any help would be appreciated!

1) LSPDFR is loading properly once launching the game with Rage v28, but it crashes within about a minute after going on duty.  I have uninstalled most of my recently installed script mods (keeping ones that had no issues in the past) in the hope that one of these solved the problem, but it persists. Scripts/Plugins installed - LED Corona v5, ESO, EUv1.1, American Sirens v3, Police Gang Unit, Police Tool Box v0.2 (however i set it as inactive in light of recent problems)

2) I installed this trainer https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/simple-trainer-for-gtav but i cannot access it in game. I not sure what I did wrong when installing. If anyone can point me in the right direction Id appreciate it.

3) I replaced police vehicles 1-4, both sheriff vehicles and fbi 1. But the only cars showing up in game as replaced are police 1, police 4, and fbi 1, yet in open iv it still shows that they were replaced.  So I have no idea how that happened - any ideas?

Thanks,

Ragnrok

Make sure you've installed your vehicles in the EXACT place the Readme tells you too. Although I haven't installed any mods for quite a while, I do remember there being duplicate vehicle files in different areas (I may be wrong, just have a vague recollection). I'd also suggest that, rather than dragging and dropping your files into OpenIV, you instead right-click, 'Replace' each file individually. I too had your problem however, when I did this method it fixed the issue. 

As for the trainer, make sure you have installed ALL files necessary and make sure that the hotkey (believe it's f3) isn't being used by another mod/whatever.

Sadly I can't help with the first problem, but hope the other solutions work for you :thumbsup:

Ragnrok likes this

1 hour ago, Ragnrok said:

I guys,

So i have 3 problems.  GTA V completely confuse me in contrast to IV files.  Any help would be appreciated!

1) LSPDFR is loading properly once launching the game with Rage v28, but it crashes within about a minute after going on duty.  I have uninstalled most of my recently installed script mods (keeping ones that had no issues in the past) in the hope that one of these solved the problem, but it persists. Scripts/Plugins installed - LED Corona v5, ESO, EUv1.1, American Sirens v3, Police Gang Unit, Police Tool Box v0.2 (however i set it as inactive in light of recent problems)

2) I installed this trainer https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/simple-trainer-for-gtav but i cannot access it in game. I not sure what I did wrong when installing. If anyone can point me in the right direction Id appreciate it.

3) I replaced police vehicles 1-4, both sheriff vehicles and fbi 1. But the only cars showing up in game as replaced are police 1, police 4, and fbi 1, yet in open iv it still shows that they were replaced.  So I have no idea how that happened - any ideas?

Thanks,

Ragnrok

For the Trainer, you need to install ScriptHookV & ScriptHookDotNet and place those files & the Trainer files in your GTA V directory.

1 hour ago, Ragnrok said:

Thanks,

Ragnrok

Are you sure you replaced those vehicles in the correct spot?

6 hours ago, NYSP said:

For the Trainer, you need to install ScriptHookV & ScriptHookDotNet and place those files & the Trainer files in your GTA V directory.

ah i might be missing scripthookdotnet. ill have to check. Thank you!

5 hours ago, gamer2010 said:

Are you sure you replaced those vehicles in the correct spot?

6 hours ago, Tozza said:

Make sure you've installed your vehicles in the EXACT place the Readme tells you too. Although I haven't installed any mods for quite a while, I do remember there being duplicate vehicle files in different areas (I may be wrong, just have a vague recollection). I'd also suggest that, rather than dragging and dropping your files into OpenIV, you instead right-click, 'Replace' each file individually. I too had your problem however, when I did this method it fixed the issue. 

As for the trainer, make sure you have installed ALL files necessary and make sure that the hotkey (believe it's f3) isn't being used by another mod/whatever.

Sadly I can't help with the first problem, but hope the other solutions work for you :thumbsup:

I have used the "replace" method to replace the proper files in vehicles file (an rpf if i remember correctly) within x64e as the readmes instruct. i have also replaced the carvariations file as instructed for bxbug's impala. although i have also heard that some files are duplicated elsewhere as well. but i have no idea where to look. im just starting to learn the x64 lettered files.  perhaps there is a duplicate file somewhere that i have not replaced?

Also Thank you all for your help!

Edited by Ragnrok

5 minutes ago, Ragnrok said:

ah i might be missing scripthookdotnet. ill have to check. Thank you!

I have used the "replace" method to replace the proper files in vehicles file (an rpf if i remember correctly) within x64e as the readmes instruct. i have also replaced the carvariations file as instructed for bxbug's impala. although i have also heard that some files are duplicated elsewhere as well. but i have no idea where to look. im just starting to learn the x64 lettered files.  perhaps there is a duplicate file somewhere that i have not replaced?

You also need to replace vehicle stuff in update/x64/dlcpacks folder. Where files like patchday3ng (which sheriff, sheriff2, and etc goes in). Not just x64e rpf.

19 hours ago, gamer2010 said:

You also need to replace vehicle stuff in update/x64/dlcpacks folder. Where files like patchday3ng (which sheriff, sheriff2, and etc goes in). Not just x64e rpf.

ah ok thank you! i did not know about those files. ill make a note about for myself for the future.

also, regarding scripthookdotnet -  i just got home from work so ill check on that later

checked and corrected things.

regarding the vehicles problem - that was the solution Gamer2010. they are now all in game.

as for scripthook. i had that installed. so im not sure what the problem there is. i just verified my cache the other day. so ill do a fresh install at some point and see if that works.