ztgraphix

AI traffic going bat s**t crazy?

Hey guys, so it seems to me that recently the AI traffic in my game has gone completely crazy and forgot what to do when you turn your sirens on and especially during a pursuit...now I do believe a while back the traffic seemed more correctly responsive? I guess you could call it to move over during a chase or what not. But Im not sure if its a mod installed or something got changed but now during a pursuit especially on the free way or any busy road the on coming traffic literally dives over in my lane like they are trying to have a head on collision...and not just one or two like every car just about does it...what gives...? lol Any help would be ammmazzzinggg!

Duhya likes this

Do you have any handling mods or AI Driving mods installed? Those can affect the AI quite a bit, especially with braking.

Although sometimes the AI just acts very odd regardless.

4 hours ago, ztgraphix said:

Hey guys, so it seems to me that recently the AI traffic in my game has gone completely crazy and forgot what to do when you turn your sirens on and especially during a pursuit...now I do believe a while back the traffic seemed more correctly responsive? I guess you could call it to move over during a chase or what not. But Im not sure if its a mod installed or something got changed but now during a pursuit especially on the free way or any busy road the on coming traffic literally dives over in my lane like they are trying to have a head on collision...and not just one or two like every car just about does it...what gives...? lol Any help would be ammmazzzinggg!

I've been noticing that in my game to, I don't have any mods that mess with the handling.