fire2903rescue

Audio Problem

Hi All,

Out of nowhere, if I go to signal a pull over, and I lay on the horn usually you'll hear "LSPD pull it over" or something similar...now mine doesn't do that anymore. If I am involved in a chase and press A (using xbox 360 controller) I would get the cop on the pa yelling at the suspect to stop. That doesn't happen anymore either. 

I've deleted all mods and downloaded fresh files (a few were updated that i hadn't downloaded) but no fix yet.

Before I post my logs/screen shots has anyone experienced this before?

Everything including GTA V, LSPDFR .02b and RageHook are up to date.

This has happened to be before. What I do is just change the voice of my cop model in the trainer (SNT) to something different and my PA quotes are back. 

Edited by purplepotatoes14

18 minutes ago, purplepotatoes14 said:

This has happened to be before. What I do is just change the voice of my cop model in the trainer (SNT) to something different and my PA quotes are back. 

Can you ellaborate on how? Apologies if that's a newb thing,lol!

First, if you don't have it already, install Simple Native Trainer (https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/simple-trainer-for-gtav) and find "Model Spawning", then "Voice Menu", then "Voices Full" and choose your desired voice (Male LSPD cop= s_m_y_cop_01_black/white_full_01) (Male Sheriff= s_m_y_sheriff_01_white_full_02). This should restore your PA quotes.

33 minutes ago, purplepotatoes14 said:

First, if you don't have it already, install Simple Native Trainer (https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/simple-trainer-for-gtav) and find "Model Spawning", then "Voice Menu", then "Voices Full" and choose your desired voice (Male LSPD cop= s_m_y_cop_01_black/white_full_01) (Male Sheriff= s_m_y_sheriff_01_white_full_02). This should restore your PA quotes.

I have it.....could this have messed it up? I changed the character for the LSPD to mimic the State Trooper ped....could that have messed up the audio for it? if I start out using the LSSD which the State Trooper is originally for, I have no issues.

Let the record show if I use LSPD, when talking to suspects and arresting the voices are there its just trying to force a pull over for some reason doesn't work. I did what you said saved the settings, rebooted and its like I didn't save at all. Should I just dump the trainer and redownload?

4 minutes ago, fire2903rescue said:

I have it.....could this have messed it up? I changed the character for the LSPD to mimic the State Trooper ped....could that have messed up the audio for it? if I start out using the LSSD which the State Trooper is originally for, I have no issues.

Let the record show if I use LSPD, when talking to suspects and arresting the voices are there its just trying to force a pull over for some reason doesn't work. I did what you said saved the settings, rebooted and its like I didn't save at all. Should I just dump the trainer and redownload?

Yeah, maybe try to reinstall the peds. 

I always thought it was just the type of cop and car you picked.. I always use the highway patrol cop and either unmarked cruiser or the unmarked buffalo and I get the voice to work every single time.. the others police/car types I get nothing..

I'll try what was suggested above to see if it changes anything.

I really just wanted all the cops to match when I called for backup but it's not a big deal lol. Just reinstalled the LSPD cops....thank god for having that 'mods' folder lol copied right from the original x64e folder lol. Gonna dump trainer and install new to be safe...will report back in a few!

1 minute ago, fire2903rescue said:

I really just wanted all the cops to match when I called for backup but it's not a big deal lol. Just reinstalled the LSPD cops....thank god for having that 'mods' folder lol copied right from the original x64e folder lol. Gonna dump trainer and install new to be safe...will report back in a few!

very smart idea. I've done the same thing.. in fact I have 2 backups.. 1 on an external drive and 1 on the pc. ya never know when you might need them.

fire2903rescue likes this

Just now, Kal74 said:

very smart idea. I've done the same thing.. in fact I have 2 backups.. 1 on an external drive and 1 on the pc. ya never know when you might need them.

Yea, after the last update I did the same, learned my lesson....lol!

SNT had an update on 10/23 shortly after R* updated the game....son of a......gonna test it now lol.

Kal74 likes this

Reinstalled trainer and reinstalled the lspd ped.....no change =/ wonder why.

Again if you're in a code 3 pursuit and press x when near the subjects car the siren usually shuts off and the pa kicks in....mine still wont idk whats wrong.

1 hour ago, fire2903rescue said:

Reinstalled trainer and reinstalled the lspd ped.....no change =/ wonder why.

Again if you're in a code 3 pursuit and press x when near the subjects car the siren usually shuts off and the pa kicks in....mine still wont idk whats wrong.

Try this just for testing purposes. Go on Duty as a SAHP and pick the unmarked cruiser and try to see if it works.. like I said I've only been able to get the PA to work for Highway Patrol and the unmarked cruiser or the buffalo.

I got it to work again, I took the Sherrif Audio Fix (makes them sound like city cops) and replaced the current city cops and that fixed it.

So many weird bugs out of nowhere. Little things, but its enough to annoy me ha.

Kal74 likes this

7 minutes ago, fire2903rescue said:

I got it to work again, I took the Sherrif Audio Fix (makes them sound like city cops) and replaced the current city cops and that fixed it.

So many weird bugs out of nowhere. Little things, but its enough to annoy me ha.

happy to hear you got it working!