emb306

[Request]

Hey guys,

I really like playing undercover cop or beeing a FBI/CIA Special Agent. But I think, there is not the best Fitting Outfit. I would like to see a man in a suit or at least a guy with some "normal"clothing. The Standard CIA Agent doesnt have a jacket and he does have a Holster. Would be perfect for me, if u can Chose to go with or without Holster.

request: Undercover officer with suit and/without Holster. A badge on the belt would be perfect.

optional request: tailgater Undercover Police: someone started it, but didn't finish it.

I would donate for a good result :) :) I would do it on my own, but I don't have the skill to make it (tried zmod3, but that wasn't my Thing)

(Sorry for the spelling mistakes)

55 minutes ago, Kirigaya said:

hey man, I could make the unmarked tailgater but I know nothing about peds sorry

go for it

3 hours ago, thrashimus said:

They have a few out there in the characters download I especially like the marshal one but here is one not exactly a suit but normal clothing. But a pure suited up detective like on Law and Order would be cool.

Best of luck,

Duke of America https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoe0DyPwOS8OWQh4SJf781w

yeah that one i got already. But it's a bit boring

On ‎11‎.‎11‎.‎2015‎ ‎17‎:‎28‎:‎39, Kirigaya said:

hey man, I could make the unmarked tailgater but I know nothing about peds sorry

Tell me if you made Progress :)