Criot

Issues interacting with suspects

When blipping a vehicle and pulling it over, then exiting my car to interact with the suspect, I approach their vehicle and when at the window press 'E' to interact with the suspect, this brings up the interaction menu as normal, however, the suspect then exists the vehicle asif I've pointed a gun at them to make them surrender, which is odd, as I hadn't, sort of asif I had 'ordered them to leave the vehicle' - Anyone have any ideas on what could be causing this?

Also noticed that if I have a gun out, it's constantly aiming down the sights, so I assume this would be related?

Edited by Criot

44 minutes ago, Criot said:

the suspect then exists the vehicle asif I've pointed a gun at them to make them surrender, which is odd, as I hadn't, sort of asif I had 'ordered them to leave the vehicle' - Anyone have any ideas on what could be causing this?

Yeah, it happens when you press E to stop a walking ped to speak to him/her. If done near a vehicle, the occupants will get out and face you. However, I never had this issue during traffic stops... I doubt I even press E. I just walk up to a pulled over car, and that dialog box appears -- no E reuired. 

8 hours ago, Hastings said:

Yeah, it happens when you press E to stop a walking ped to speak to him/her. If done near a vehicle, the occupants will get out and face you. However, I never had this issue during traffic stops... I doubt I even press E. I just walk up to a pulled over car, and that dialog box appears -- no E reuired. 

Weird, I've always had to press E for the interaction menu, but now they suddenly get out of the vehicle, I can't figure out why.