Kratos352

(Request) make a template for the police bike

If there is anyone in this community that could help I would appreciate it.Im looking to get the police bike fully mapped for a template like the top and sides of the front fender,the top and sides of the gas tank,the top and sides of the saddle bags and the top a sides of the utility box on top of the bike and a window template if possible. Looking to release my pack but would like to add the police bike to my arsenal. Their has to be someone one here that would like the same thing.I would appreciate any help anybody can offer me.

On 11/7/2015 at 4:49 PM, Kratos352 said:

If there is anyone in this community that could help I would appreciate it.Im looking to get the police bike fully mapped for a template like the top and sides of the front fender,the top and sides of the gas tank,the top and sides of the saddle bags and the top a sides of the utility box on top of the bike and a window template if possible. Looking to release my pack but would like to add the police bike to my arsenal. Their has to be someone one here that would like the same thing.I would appreciate any help anybody can offer me.

Did you ever find a template? I'm also looking for one.

If he didn't find one let me know I might be able to do one for everyone