PyschoPenguin

GTA Version Working with LSPDFR?

I recently reinstalled GTA V, and wanted to get back into LSPDFR, but yet I don't know what game version I have to downgrade to, if you know what game version works with the most recent LSPDFR, and how to downgrade to that version, please tell me so I can start playing again.

Thanks.

Oh, really? Thanks, although I haven't been able to make it work, I've downloaded the latest version from RPH website, installed LSPDFR, (without replacing the NEW UPDATED RPH Files) and it hasn't worked. Any possiblility on how I can maybe fix this?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, PyschoPenguin said:

Oh, really? Thanks, although I haven't been able to make it work, I've downloaded the latest version from RPH website, installed LSPDFR, (without replacing the NEW UPDATED RPH Files) and it hasn't worked. Any possiblility on how I can maybe fix this?

Thanks.

I was having issues with the latest RAGEHook after updating, however, I found that was due to upgrading to windows 10, so I had to install new drivers tailored for Windows 10, and that sorted everything out for me, except FPS drops in the pause Menu...

On 11/8/2015, 7:09:24, ineseri said:

1. Install LSPDFR

2. Download the latest RPH, extract and replace all files in your GTA V directory. 

Sorry to bug you again, but I have done these steps, I even deleted my GTA V Directory in steamapps, and reinstalled it, and did it again, any other way to get it working? Or will I not be able to play again. :/