TrentMU

Backup Doesnt Move

So I tried calling in backup for a chase and the only units that respond are the helis and police bikes, all the other cars just sit there and don't move like they are glued to the ground.  Is it the mods that are doing it or is something else wrong? 

5 hours ago, fatfluffycat said:

Do you have a trainer? This is caused by turning "Police Ignore" to "On".  

It also appears to be a general bug with LSPDFR at the moment. I have no trainer and was playing the game one day, called in backup, zoomed past it and noticed it not moving at all. So I spammed the backup button and went around the map looking for all the blips, they were all completely frozen.

Hate to see people have issues yet relieved im not the only one with this problem. I thought it had to do with meta files or scripts so i took some out and repalced originals but still nothing. Please fix this LSPDFR team its an awesome mod and love playing and creating skins for it :)

On 13/11/2015, 11:18:41, cjr10621 said:

Hate to see people have issues yet relieved im not the only one with this problem. I thought it had to do with meta files or scripts so i took some out and repalced originals but still nothing. Please fix this LSPDFR team its an awesome mod and love playing and creating skins for it :)

Can't fix something that isn't broken on our end ;) I am sure LSPDFR 0.3 will solve most of it though, just has to be patient.