Sign in to follow this  
superrofltank

My partner is repeatedly entering/exiting the vehicle.

I'm using the Police partner mod atm, and everytime I get in my vehicle my partner follows me. However when my vehicle is stationary he begins to enter and exit the vehicle repeatedly. Anyone know why this is happening? 

I believe this is in the wrong section as the LSPD section is only for the LSPD mod and not other 3rd party mods. 

As for you issue are you using a added car slot (e.g. Highway_1) or a vanilla (police3). Also what other mods do you have in

24 minutes ago, superrofltank said:

I'm using the Police partner mod atm, and everytime I get in my vehicle my partner follows me. However when my vehicle is stationary he begins to enter and exit the vehicle repeatedly. Anyone know why this is happening? 

I'm assuming you're using HeroCop mod, you should get another partner. I remember having this issue, even on vanilla cars. Getting another partner should fix the issue you're facing.

@0taku sorry and no. Would be great if the thread could get moved. Right now I'm using Code 3 callouts, Crazy Callouts, Federal Callouts, HeroCop, PoliceRadio, and PoliceToolbox. 

@gamer2010 I have that mod installed but I'm not necessarily using it for partners. I'm using a different mod to spawn partners.

Moved the thread from LSPD First Response Support, that forum is strictly for LSPDFR support issues (this includes LSPDFR API plugins).
As it is not an API plugin causing the issues for you, I've moved the thread to GTA V support.

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.