DoraTheExplora

New - Need Help (ONLINE)

Well, I literally just bought GTA V mainly to play LSPDFR. I am going to be installing ALL the mods in this guys video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQm8X3dLpj4 Look in the description 

Well, I have a friend who plays GTA V as well, we will sometimes be playing online. I was wondering if I will get BANNED if I play online? (Not saying if I can play lspdfr online, I know I can't) but since I have the mods in my GTA folder, will I get banned? 

I mainly bought GTA V cause of LSPDFR, and I really want to play online with my friend sometimes as well? 

Theres going to be many mods installed, so it'll be hard to get rid of each one of them.

Is there a solution?

You really shouldn't have to worry about being banned, unless it's something that can give you an unfair advantage during online gameplay - such as trainers, money cheats, ect.

The majority of trainers (with the exception of online trainers, which, will get you banned, and it would be well deserved) have built in protection that prevent you from going online with the trainers loaded. 

If in doubt, it's better to be safe than sorry, have a list of the mod files, and remove them before launching GTA V, but that's a little bit overkill if you don't try to use trainers or scripts (such as Ragehook, Scripthook, etc..) online. 

I don't believe Ragehook even allows you to go online when running the game through it.

4 hours ago, Starmix said:

I don't believe Ragehook even allows you to go online when running the game through it.

That is correct - you would specifically have to do something to navigate around the Ragehook plugin's built in safety that prevents online access. 

I finally got to do the mod, lspdfr everything worked.. I installed many more mods, about 35 or something (callouts, textures, etc)

Half of them didn't work!!! I wasted 2 hours, and only maybe 15 worked. Is there a pre-made folder someone has that has many different callouts, textures, cars that work?