Retail Version and openIV

Can someone explain what you do with openIV to the GTA V files once its installed? I installed ragehook and everything, but once I drag the lspdfr files into my game folder it crashes on startup.

49 minutes ago, Argosian said:

I made sure Ragehook was updated and I launched it again. Here is the log.

uh question? Did you happen to install RageHook version 28 first and then installed LSPDFR second? I think that is what you did, as I looked at your log file, you essentially overwrote your good RageHook 28 with the old version that comes pre-packaged with LSPDFR. version 20

Here is what you had yesterday: [10/30/2015 9:42:28 PM.138] Version: RAGE Plugin Hook v0.28.766.5281 PUBLIC ALPHA for Grand Theft Auto V

Here is what you have today: [10/31/2015 5:33:34 PM.238] Version: RAGE Plugin Hook v0.20.641.4077 PUBLIC ALPHA for Grand Theft Auto V

The correct order is

2. Newest RageHook

But that is okay, If you have LSPDFR installed, just go back and reinstall version 28 of RageHook now.

Hope this helps!

Edited by Kal74

16 minutes ago, Argosian said:

Thank you so much! That worked, now I can stop pulling out my hair :)

hahahaha..You're Welcome! glad it worked.. Just remember if you ever have to reinstall again.. LSPDFR first then newest RageHook second, unless something changes down the road..

Edited by Kal74