My downloaded GTA crashes when I run Rageplugin

So Yeah like the title told you. I downloaded GTA V couple of weeks ago and I always drive around the city in a policecar so I decided to take to the next level, LSPDFR. I´ve heard about on GTA IV so I decided to see if there was a version for GTA V and there was. So I read the instructions and did what it said. So then I started my GTA V and then the Rageplugin, and vice verse. But it just crashes, and says that I have no disc in. What should I do? 

Well I understand i´ll get a lot of comments about that I´m not purchasing the game. Well, I actually own 3 copies of GTA V on different consoles. I got 4 copies of GTA IV on different consoles, 3 for x-box lolz. So, I think that i paid for that game what I should actually. So dont start with that. Can anyone help me? Sorry for bad grammar, I do my best.  

It also says that Im playing 500 something, if important, I´ll show you a screenshot. 

No I did not. I buyed for PS3, Xbox360 and PS4 thats enough.

Well that makes this pretty simple.

We don't officially provide any support for cracked/pirated copies of the game. Neither do the creators of the RagePluginHook that LSPDFR requires. As a result you will either need to purchase a copy of the PC version to get official support or try and figure out the solution yourself.

Good luck.

If you feel this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.

Starmix and Kal74 like this