Psssst. We thought it'd be fun to share the winter-defying warmth of our meltingly cute snowman, so we stuck him on a t-shirt!

Want one? You can order this limited edition shirt now at Spreadshirt (US), or Redbubble

Jake17689

New Backup Unit.

Some pursuits are pretty tough, and it seems like I can call all the backup I want, but they don't really help. That's why I think a brand new unit for pursuits should be added. They would respond I a police interceptor and the AI would be programed to pit, block in, and shoot the tires of the suspect's vehicle. Just overall better at stopping pursuits!

Current AI already does this. the pit maneuvers are not 100% accurate as often the AI rams the rear end or tries to push the vehicle out of control. The AI will also sometimes try to get in front of the suspect's vehicle and slow down forcing the suspect to a complete stop.

And as for shooting tyres out I'm not 100% sure they do this with LSPDFR, nor do I really think it's necessary.

Current AI already does this. the pit maneuvers are not 100% accurate as often the AI rams the rear end or tries to push the vehicle out of control. The AI will also sometimes try to get in front of the suspect's vehicle and slow down forcing the suspect to a complete stop.

And as for shooting tyres out I'm not 100% sure they do this with LSPDFR, nor do I really think it's necessary.

And if the AI doesn't, then I block and then take a shotgun to the tires just in case.