LukeLedoux

Little Police Radio Crash issue since latest patch

[7/27/2015 12:45:12 AM.317] Police Radio: UNHANDLED EXCEPTION DURING GAME THREAD TICK
[7/27/2015 12:45:12 AM.317] Police Radio: ------------------------------
[7/27/2015 12:45:12 AM.317] Police Radio: Origin: Game fiber "<UNNAMED THREAD>".
[7/27/2015 12:45:12 AM.317] Police Radio: Exception type: System.MissingMethodException
[7/27/2015 12:45:12 AM.317] Police Radio: Exception message: Method not found: 'LSPD_First_Response.Engine.Scripting.Entities.Persona LSPD_First_Response.Mod.API.Functions.GetPersonaForPed(Rage.Ped, LSPD_First_Response.Engine.Scripting.Entities.Persona)'.
[7/27/2015 12:45:12 AM.317] Police Radio: Inner exceptions:
[7/27/2015 12:45:12 AM.317] Police Radio: Stack trace:
[7/27/2015 12:45:12 AM.320] Police Radio: at ????????????????????????????????????????.????????????????????????????????????????.????????????????????????????????????????(Ped , Persona )
[7/27/2015 12:45:12 AM.320] at ????????????????????????????????????????.????????????????????????????????????????.????????????????????????????????????????()
[7/27/2015 12:45:12 AM.320] at Rage.GameFiber.Main()
[7/27/2015 12:45:12 AM.320] Police Radio: ==============================

This guy here is throwing me for a loop. I have started fresh and reinstalled all mods starting with LSPDFR, and I cannot get passed plate checking. All scripts and plugins load fine... No issues with police radio until I get behind a car and run a plate check. Upon doing this I get that lovely chime and a message stating PoliceRadio.dll has crashed. I try launching the plugin again... loads fine, then crashes on plate check. The log is telling me I am missing a method of some sort...  Any ideas would be awesome! Thanks Guys!

PS. other functions of Police Radio work fine... like tackling for example...

The Plate Check crash is a known bug, FinKone will be working on a fix as soon as he has time, life has been hectic for him the past few days. keep check on the download page for an eventual update to resolve this.

LukeLedoux likes this

Much appreciated! Been using every other feature besides plate check with no issue. No complaints from this department!

Gilmar likes this

Thanks for the info on this issue. I have also reinstalled LSPDFR a few times, trying different things trying to get it to work, glad its not random issue to just a few of us. Like previous statement, as soon as I get behind a car and "Plate check" I get the crash, everything else works fine. "Plate check" causes crash and when you use other features like "Tow truck, Coroner" You don't receive any confirmation from dispatch but when you plate check, crash. Cannot wait for the "Police Radio" update, everyone is doing an amazing job in the GTAV Modding Community, honestly did not think it would have made it this far for how anal R* is with Grand Theft Auto 5, much kudos!

LukeLedoux likes this

Thanks for the info on this issue. I have also reinstalled LSPDFR a few times, trying different things trying to get it to work, glad its not random issue to just a few of us. Like previous statement, as soon as I get behind a car and "Plate check" I get the crash, everything else works fine. "Plate check" causes crash and when you use other features like "Tow truck, Coroner" You don't receive any confirmation from dispatch but when you plate check, crash. Cannot wait for the "Police Radio" update, everyone is doing an amazing job in the GTAV Modding Community, honestly did not think it would have made it this far for how anal R* is with Grand Theft Auto 5, much kudos!

NEWEST version is out of Police Radio! Try this out.. hopefully it solves the issue.