espnty

Issue with Script Hook

When I go to Load Rage and LSPDFR it Pops up Script Hook V Error

Fatal; pool size mismatch -1962934272

Any idea? I'm using newest verision of Rage and LSPDFR 0.2a and it ran just fine 2 days ago untill I downloaded 0.2a. Yes everything is installed correct and I have redownloaded Rage Plugin and LSPDFR Still same error!! ??

When I go to Load Rage and LSPDFR it Pops up Script Hook V Error

Fatal; pool size mismatch -1962934272

Any idea? I'm using newest verision of Rage and LSPDFR 0.2a and it ran just fine 2 days ago untill I downloaded 0.2a. Yes everything is installed correct and I have redownloaded Rage Plugin and LSPDFR Still same error!! ??

Log For Scripthook

// GTA V SCRIPT HOOK (build Jul  9 2015, v1.0.393.2)
//     (C) Alexander Blade 2015
[22:38:05] INIT: Started
[22:38:05] FATAL: pool size mismatch -1962934272

LukeLedoux likes this

It's an outdated Scripthook, he just updated it with the latest GTA V version. Just go back to the official site download the new version and paste it in your main folder. Even if you think you already have the newest version, like Shia LaBeouf says ''JUST DO IT!''

Edited by OfficerRedDeviLGirl
espnty and LukeLedoux like this

+2 On OfficerRedDeviLGirl's post. That's is what fixed mine. If you ever have any issues with RAGE or Scripthook... first thing to always check is the current release version. There is a constant war going on right now between Rockstar and modders. A war that will not end soon.

We will posting questions and answer on these forums many more times down the road Haha. I am going to just quit my Job and become fully devoted to these mods... Or is that a bad idea?? :wink:

Hi, super quick question. I have the same issue. I know I need to download the updated Scripthook files... But which official site are you referring to?

Thanks a lot :) And quitting your job is probably a bad idea lol ;)

I can't quit my job, as it has to do with stuff like this, supporting people and testing games XD

Sound like the best job ever! I work in a service department for motorcycles and get to listen to complaints... ALL DAY :thumbsup:

Also a fan of the vids Ranger!

RaNgErScOpE likes this

I don't think we are supposed to have a whole conversation on here XD Last thing: Motorcycles are cool, I have one a good ol American one and a race one :)

Agreed.. and thanks..

My bad yall, easily side tracked human being here! :woot: