LCPDFR EFLC Multiplayer Group [Resurrected] (Game Cancelled)

43 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

LCPDFR EFLC MULTIPLAYER GROUP

NOTE: As the name implies, we are an EFLC multiplayer group. I would kindly redirect you to the other multiplayer groups established on this board if you would like to play, but only have GTA IV.

Introduction: Have you ever wanted to play LCPDFR with other, coordinated humans, rather than bumbling AI, but you didn't own vanilla GTA IV, or you just didn't like to follow the strict rules of a role-playing group? Well, I guess you've come to the right place! The main reason I brought back this "EFLC Multiplayer" concept was that I really wanted to play LCPDFR on multiplayer, but I didn't own GTA IV vanilla. I have also noticed that the Official Multiplayer Group hasn't had a game in a month.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick Info: This multiplayer group will probably loosely follow the format of Harper's multiplayer group for the regular GTA IV group. This means that this group will not be a strict role-playing group, but we will try to be realistic enough so that the immersion isn't completely broken. I'm not sure how realistic we want to be (authentic codes, shooting+backup regulation, response regulation), so I'll ask for your feedback on this one. For now, everybody will just be standard patrol officers, which means that you can respond to backup calls from any other officer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Modifications Required:

Non-ELS Crown Victoria: (replaces Police Cruiser)

Non-ELS Chevrolet Impala: (replaces Police Patrol)

ELS State Police: (replace Noose Cruiser)

ELS Tahoe: http://gtapolicemods...?do=file&id=358 (replaces Noose Patriot)

ELS Detective CVPI: http://gtapolicemods...?do=file&id=932 (replaces FIB Cruiser)

ELS V6: http://gtapolicemods...?do=file&id=196

NOTE: Make sure to turn off ELS for Police and Police 2, as well as AI Police

Dispatch Assistance Mod: http://gtapolicemods...?do=file&id=799

NO Traffic Loading Script Allowed

Suggestions for Police Charger and Police Stinger mods are welcome.

Games: We will be using Teamspeak to communicate during multiplayer LCPDFR sessions. Please notify me if you are unable to use Teamspeak for voicechat. The preferred channel choice we will have is "Multiplayer 2". We will try to focus on different boroughs during games, (Algonquin, Alderney, etc.), so try not to stray away from those areas, unless it is necessary. Please drive legally when not busy, and appropriately respond to varying callouts. Do NOT just respond Code 3 with lights and sirens to every callout or backup request. When responding, use your assigned DAS unit number. For example: "Unit 22 responding to a backup call from Unit 23 at Unity Avenue, ETA 1 minute". I am still deciding whether to use code lingo for anything else, so I'll update this later.

Application: In order to join the multiplayer group, please fill out this form, which basically mimics the other application form:

Forum Name:

GFWL Name:

Nationality:

How well can you speak English?:

Timezone (Terms of GMT):

Can you average at least 25fps?:

On a scale of 1-10, how realistically do you want to play?:

Once you have filled out the form, I will add you into the group, and send you a friend request on GFWL. Once you have accepted it, you are officially part of the group, and can join games as you wish.

NEXT GAME: Sunday, April 22, 2012 @ 11:00p.m. GMT (Tentative) (CANCELLED)

(My GFWL ID: SensoryCoot15)

I'm hoping to try and see how stable the game will be if we use all ELS vehicles, as our last game went relatively well in terms of stability when using Non-ELS vehicles.

I am also in need of another person who could help me host games should this become popular. PM me if you are interested.

Happy Playing!

ACCEPTED MEMBERS:

1) Supper [sensoryCoot15] (GMT-5)

2) webbt93 [webbt93] (GMT-6)

3) jeepelykke [captlykke] (GMT+1)

4) lukesta27 [GlaringWand479] (GMT+0)

5) anderbear [beardogman] (GMT-4)

6) unshapedskills [unshapedskills] (GMT-4)

7) Frederick Rhode [fredrd] (GMT-4)

8) IXxJRodxXI [iXx JRod xXI](GMT-6)

9) new york swat [new york swat] (GMT-5)

10) Senatov [senatov] (GMT-4)

11) jordygovaerts [jordygovaerts] (GMT+1)

12) BiohazardGT [biohazardGT] (GMT-7)

13) RandomEnigma59 [randomenigma59] (GMT+0)

14) xSkullCandy [xSkullCandyIL] (GMT+2)

15) Andrew [andslasher123] (GMT-4)

16) spreilly [spreilly] (GMT-4)

17) Erik999125 [KlutzyManager74] (Unknown)

18) Skateboard_freek [TTG fugemi] (GMT-7)

All usernames in Bold are currently being processed.

Edited by Supper

Posted

Forum Name:webbt93

GFWL Name:webbt93

Nationality: American

How well can you speak English?: Fluent

Timezone (Terms of GMT): Arizona

Can you average at least 25fps?: Yes

On a scale of 1-10, how realistically do you want to play?: 7

Posted

I'll get that GFWL request to you the next time I get on the home PC. I'm assuming that you live in Mountain Time, which is GMT-7, I believe. I'm in CST, so that would be GMT-6.

Posted

I'm aiming to get the vanilla games back up. We've just been sidetracked massively recently.

Good luck with it. I don't recommend using that many mods, people crashed a lot in our group when we used a non els cruiser.

If me, Nicolai and Justin cannot sort out our issues or feel the group has run its course, I may consider handing it over to a trusted member who's willing.

Posted

I might like to play.

Posted

Forum Name: jeppelykke

GFWL Name: captlykke

Nationality: Danish

How well can you speak English?: good

Timezone (Terms of GMT): GMT +1

Can you average at least 25fps?: Yes.

On a scale of 1-10, how realistically do you want to play?: 8

Posted

@Harper- Thanks, I guess the first test game will show what we'll keep and what we'll need to sacrifice for stability.

@lebronjames- If you are interested, you can post your application here, and I can add you in. The only obligations you have in this group apply when you are actually playing multiplayer, so it won't hurt to join.

@jeepelykke- Ok, that's good. I'll add you into the group and get a friend request to you later today.

Posted

Forum Name:lukesta277

GFWL Name:GlaringWand479

Nationality:english

How well can you speak English?:very

Timezone (Terms of GMT):0:00

Can you average at least 25fps?:yes

On a scale of 1-10, how realistically do you want to play?:7-8

Posted (edited)

Forum Name: anderbear

GFWL Name: beardogman

Nationality: American

How well can you speak English?:Fluent

Timezone (Terms of GMT):Eastern standard time

Can you average at least 25fps?: Yes

On a scale of 1-10, how realistically do you want to play?: 8

Edited by anderbear

Posted

Ok, it looks like both of you are good to go. I'll add you two into the group, and I'll add you to my GFWL. By the way, does anyone know if I could start some sort of group/clan using GFWL or Rockstar Social Club?

Posted

By the way, does anyone know if I could start some sort of group/clan using GFWL or Rockstar Social Club?

You could set up a Steam Group, Just don't put "Official" in the name.

Something like "Episodes From Liberty City - LCPDFR MP Group"

Posted (edited)

Forum Name: unshapedskills

GFWL Name: unshapedskills

Nationality:AMERICAN

How well can you speak English?: Like a BOSS

Timezone (Terms of GMT): -5

Can you average at least 25fps?: 45+ SON

On a scale of 1-10, how realistically do you want to play?: 1o

Im not changing POLICE 1/2 cuase i like the mod i have for it but i have the rest

Edited by unshapedskills

Posted

Forum Name:Frederick Rohde

GFWL Name:Fredrd

Nationality:American

How well can you speak English?: Fluent

Timezone (Terms of GMT):Eastern

Can you average at least 25fps?:Yes

On a scale of 1-10, how realistically do you want to play?:8

I work on weekends from 4P-12A so, hopefully I'll be able to join you guys after I get home from work.

Posted

Im not changing POLICE 1/2 cuase i like the mod i have for it but i have the rest

Your not going to be able to play with mods installed.

Posted

@ unshapedskills- Ok, it looks like you've filled everything out correctly. I'll add you into the group. Tom is right; the game will crash if you use different mods than the rest of the groups. I would suggest having a separate vehicles.img with the cars you choose for your singleplayer game, and a vehicles.img you use in multiplayer that contains the mods that are required and listed above.

@Frederick Roble- Ok, you're all checked out for the application, so I'll also add you into the group. I hope you manage to be able to join for this game! The main reason I would like a few other people to help me host games is so that we could have more flexible hours, as I cannot be online all the time.

ATTENTION: Please Do NOT use any ELS vehicles for this first game, unless I explicitly allow it, which probably will happen when I can accurately gauge stability for using non-ELS vehicles in MP.

Posted

Excellent!

I may have some issues getting everything I need sorted out. I'm not sure how to use this Dispatch assistance mod, I have it installed but I can't seem to figure it out!

How long do you folks plan on playing? Should I just jump onto teamspeak or message someone? I

Posted

Forum Name:IXxJRodxXI

GFWL Name:IXx JRod xXI

Nationality:American

How well can you speak English?:Excellent

Timezone (Terms of GMT):-6

Can you average at least 25fps?:YEs

On a scale of 1-10, how realistically do you want to play?:10

Posted (edited)

@Frederick Rohde- The Dispatch Assistance System only works in multiplayer, and when you have a cop model. Just press F5 when you fulfilled those conditions, and it will activate. The full list of controls can be found on the download page I linked. I plan on playing as long as everybody else wants to, or until wer get fed up with crashing. I'll invite everybody through GFWL to the game when it starts. All you need to do is to make sure to be on TeamSpeak around the time the game starts.

@IXxJRodxXI- Ok, you seem to have filled everything out fine, so I'll add you into the group and on GFWL.

I am slightly sick today, so I'm apologizing in advance for any coughing or sneezing that gets transmitted through TeamSpeak to your ears.

EDIT: I'm so sorry guys! I messed up the hours for CST and GMT. In actuality, for any person that relied on my GMT to your timezone conversion when posting the application, the game is technically "delayed" one hour for all of you guys. (E.g. in EST, game starts at 6:00 p.m. instead of 5:00 p.m.)

Edited by Supper

Posted

This would be cool!

Forum Name: new york swat

GFWL Name: new york swat

Nationality: French Indian

How well can you speak English?: perfect

Timezone (Terms of GMT): gmt - 5:00

On a scale of 1-10, how realistically do you want to play?: 10

Posted

Senatov

Senatov

American

Very Well

EST

Yes

Posted

Forum Name:jordy govaerts

GFWL Name:jordygovaerts

Nationality:belgium

How well can you speak English?:good

Timezone (Terms of GMT):UTC+01:00

On a scale of 1-10, how realistically do you want to play?:8.5

Posted (edited)

@new york swat- Great! You're all checked out. I'll add you into the group, and get you a friend request on GFWL.

@Senatov- Ok, that's all right, welcome to the group! Again, I'll add you to the group and "friend" you on GFWL.

@jordygovarets- It looks like you've filled everything out, so I'll also add you into the group, and on GFWL.

Sorry for the delayed response, everybody! I was quite busy this week, and sick, so I didn't have much time until now to update the group, much less post here! Our first game went pretty well; crashing occurred only on an individual basis, and about every 25 minutes. We tried out some ELS vehicles, with mixed success. In this game, you can use ELS vehicles, but only if you can't stand the normal police vehicles.

I may change this rule if we have 6+ people in the game tomorrow. I also noticed that its kind of a hassle to try and sift through my friends from the Xbox and people in the group, so I am going to use an alternate GFWL ID for the group. I will update the main page with that ID, and I will probably resend friend requests to everybody in the group. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Edited by Supper

Posted (edited)

Forum Name: BiohazardGT

GFWL Name: BiohazardGT

Nationality: USA

How well can you speak English?: Excellent.

Timezone (Terms of GMT): -7

Can you average at least 25fps?: Yes.

On a scale of 1-10, how realistically do you want to play?: 10

Can you post a list of codes that we will be using tonight? Thanks! Can't wait! =]

Also, is the DashCam mod ok to use?

Edited by BiohazardGT

Posted

gamesforwindowslive acount ; jordygovaerts not jodygovaerts ;)

Posted

Forum Name: randomenigma59

GFWL Name: randomenigma59

Nationality: english

How well can you speak English?: perfect

Timezone (Terms of GMT): gmt

On a scale of 1-10, how realistically do you want to play?: 7