Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Drug Deal Emergency

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Sometimes when I respond to drug deal and try to arrest suspect (red one gets his ass blown usually), he just won't comply. I taze him few times, I aim at him and call for backup, then I press E multiple times and nothing. Then it usually ends with me blowing his head off or him blowing mine as he had more than 3-4 weapons (when I press E, he loses a weapon).

Does anybody know how to arrest him?

Note that this doesn't happen all the time.

Posted

For me the drug deal callout is the best to go to as I'm pretty sure it's a random chance at any of the 3 outcomes (both hostile, both surrender, one hostile/one surrender) and from then it can be a foot chase or even a car chase. It's great.

Although I did have a lot of trouble arresting the surrendering suspect, but that was mostly in RC1. I've gotta say it occurs a lot less in rc2 but when they don't comply that easily usually tasing him a few times will do the trick but sometimes it just won't and you've gotta cap him I guess.

Posted

Ye, drug deal is the best call out just I never let them get to the car :P

Posted

Are you saying you DON'T like blowing their heads off?

Posted

Wow, I didn't know they would get into a car. DO they steal it? Anyway, I can never arrest the suspect. Drug deal is sstill a fun call out and I would like to see a bigger percentage of this.

Posted

Are you saying you DON'T like blowing their heads off?

I'll give you a RP answer.

I could end up with disciplinary action from my superiors for use of unnecessary deadly force. I might lose my badge for doing so.

Wow, I didn't know they would get into a car. DO they steal it? Anyway, I can never arrest the suspect. Drug deal is sstill a fun call out and I would like to see a bigger percentage of this.

Yeah they steal the car and chase starts. If you aren't quick, they will get away very fast.

Posted

Yeah, the bug was really prevalent in RC1, but its tapered down in RC2, but it still happens when the "running" suspect has unlimited guns, and will still try to evade even after he is handcuffed.

Posted

I have to let the suspect steal a car and drive away if I want to end the callout without shooting him in the face. It's been a glaring issue and I don't know why it hasn't been addressed with rapid response. Maybe RC3 will bring the winds of change if we get enough people to complain about it.

Posted

Normally the one that flees will shoot people to steal their vehicles or break into random vehicles to try and get away. Depending how fast you are you can catch them right away and they never get away but what is the fun in that right???

Posted

Make the NPC ped run faster. I don't play the fat cop. The slowest character I play is the NOOSE helicopter pilot ped.

Posted

It's okay to use fat cop when you're gonna do only traffic enforcement. For running he's useless. Is there a way to speed him up as well as fat security guy?

Posted

Equip a shotgun.

He runs like a normal cop when he carries it, R* really screwed up in that department.