The final countdown.

Now here! Take a look at the second and final LSPDFR trailer.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Taser Problem

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello i got some problems whit my taser gun i have press ALT+T but won't work can someone help me Cheers STIFFLER

Posted

Press it twice,man.

Posted

Have Done that to nothing work...

Posted

Did you install the Taser? What happens when you press ALT+T? Do you get an ugly nail gun?

Posted

Yeah i installed it and i just get a black window in the left corner in the top btw do u have skype it's better and faster to get some help :)

Posted

Black window? You must have pressed ` on your keyboard. (above tab)

Posted

Moving to the support section. Can you try and be a bit more specific about what the actual problem is with the taser? Does it not show up? Does it show up and then disappear?

Posted

I have the same problem, I hit Alt+T twice and nothing happens

Posted

You don't tap it in rapid succession. Alt & T will usually pull out the taser no problem. If it does not, wait a second and try it again.

Posted

Yeah I am having the same problem with this,

I Installed the Taser and pressed Alt + T in game, It looks like he pulls something out but it goes back to fist, Try again and same thing

Sometimes I get an Error message to check the Log can anyone tell me which log to check so I can paste it here for you guys to look at?

Posted

Because the taser isent working in the released RC2 they are still fixing it

Posted

It works fine.

Francis likes this

Posted

The taser works fine for me to. I am having no problems with it, I did press ALT + T and it didn't work then pressed it again and came out no problem. The only thing is, is there a way to get you're pistol back after putting the taser away because my pistol always goes away after

(Sorry if I am hijacking this thread, I just don't want to open a useless thread)

Posted

Press '3'. Your weapons have a cycle on the numbers above the normal A-Z keys. 1 is for fists, 2 for club, 3 for gun, etc. Or you can scroll with your mouse. For the taser I only have to press 'T', not even Alt & T.