[screen] Searching the most similar police car

Hello guys.

Today I saw two photos with Ford Crown Victoria of Colorado State Patrol .

I would like to ask you if you could show me some crown victorias which are the most similar to this photo in your opinion ( please pay attention to the device which was placed behind the rear window - left side - I don't know the name of it, but it seems to be a speed radar or sth else ).

I used to use EVI cvpi, but there are a few of them and searching some other EVI's mods isn't easy. I think the best one is 2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor "Virginia Beach Police Department" [CVPI_VBPD_V5.1], but I would like to change a few things there, but I can't do it and it's illegal without permission.

I hope it's understable, because english isn't my first language.

PS: If you could show me something similar to cvpi of Pennsylvania State Police, I will be grateful too. :)

I've been trying to find the model which was used to Gresham Police skin, but I haven't found it so far.

The most similar is 2009 Ford Crown Vic Sheriff Liberty County, but I don't like this rambar.

Edited by Valium