[API][WIP/REL] Callouts+ - Additional LCPDFR API Callouts

escaped prisoner? It's realistic and happens on occasions. Maybe using the Alderney State Prison ped?

Riot, Or protest out of control. Could be at the building in Algonquin which is heavily guarded by LCPD (the one that gets you 4 stars when entered.. i think it's the GTA equivalent of the UN building). you'll have to make arrests, clear the scene and someone might have a gun.

RTA/MVA (just like in Bravehearts policing script, but since he hasn't updated his mod to work with LCPD:FR 1.0 it could be implemented into LCPD:FR

Bomb threat. Multiple different locations, you have to get the people out of the area before a certain time and contain the bomb (could use something like the suicidal subject calming down bar thingy from 0.95), could also have a terrorist attack in the Train/subway underground terminal

Edited by CouthInk4

If you want to me reply as soon as possible, then either quote or @CouthInk4  me as i'll be notified, a general reply will not notify me

Check out my YouTube channel!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXj0EXXJfERhPJTROHY6Ma

Untitled.png

Armored Truck Robbery, like in Dead Presidents movie. Robbers may hijack the truck, which better be stopped without blowing it up, or they may simply escape in their cars.

A murder, plain and simple. Wrote something like that in LCPDFR suggestions section.

And the there're some interiors in GTA which may be used, like that apartment in Holland Heights. Arriving on domestic disturbance call, you may find some partying people, or a group of drug dealers, or a person who's need medical attention... 

How about an officer in need of assistance call? A downed officer is located on the map and you have to get there within a certain time frame. If you don't, he dies and the suspect flees.

If you arrive on time you can arrest or neutralise the suspect and help your brother in blue.

Thanks everyone for all of your suggestions, I'll go through them all properly and compile them up into the suggestions part of my thread :)

How are you finding the API?

So far so good, I haven't tried anything too complicated yet as it was a different direction for me coming from Java programming to C#. Although a lot of syntax is similar so not too bad.

I had a couple of small issues which I eventually got around, simple little naming conventions mostly.

I'm yet to mess with a lot of it really, I haven't pushed it much due to me having to get used to it. Time will tell. But yeah, so far so good :)

Live Streaming daily from 8pm GMT (UK) at https://twitch.tv/OfficialLukeD - I play a variety of things 😄

Join my official discord server for support, general chat and my stream schedule! https://discord.gg/Mddj7PQ

How about a call to a road block required? You may block the road to stop a chase and then (if the suspect doesn't stop yet) you join the pursuit.

Take a look to my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/piloto19hh   ALL MY MODS: [spoiler]

[sharedmedia=downloads:files:5446]

[/spoiler]

How about a call to a road block required? You may block the road to stop a chase and then (if the suspect doesn't stop yet) you join the pursuit.

You can already request roadblocks, I assume though you mean where the AI police requests a roadblock and the callout is for you to be part of that roadblock?

Not entirely sure how to go about doing that at the moment although I will look into it. 

the main problem I can foresee is that the ambient police pursuits that spawn also get ambient spawning roadblocks as well (from what I have seen) so would need to make something very specific to put the player into that. We'll have a go though :)

Live Streaming daily from 8pm GMT (UK) at https://twitch.tv/OfficialLukeD - I play a variety of things 😄

Join my official discord server for support, general chat and my stream schedule! https://discord.gg/Mddj7PQ

I like this idea, it would add a whole other level to pursuits! Would go good with some spike strips.

This looks really promising, good luck.

I think it would be interesting if the map assets that aren't used by LCPDFR were put some good use places like train stations, parks and interiors -TW@, Burger shots, Cluckin' Bell, laundromats could make for some interesting scenarios.

Hope this will be Very Stable then it is Playable in Muliplier

with no many Problems or Crashes.

Sergeanto!

It uses LCPDFr's code, hence why it is an API. :P

In other words, it will be just as stable as LCPDFR is.

This looks really promising, good luck.

I think it would be interesting if the map assets that aren't used by LCPDFR were put some good use places like train stations, parks and interiors -TW@, Burger shots, Cluckin' Bell, laundromats could make for some interesting scenarios.

Thanks NB,

I do hope to use buildings as well at some point, lol laundromats.

"Callout to officers, someone forgot their change and has pi**ed of a queue of people with dirty clothes"

I would like to see some domestic dispute calls since they were not implemented in 1.0...have different scenarios whether it turns violent or just yelling and you have to tell them to move on....parking lots are also something to consider an incident in a parking lot, vandalism /graffiti, gang activity

sig.jpg

Area investigation seems very interesting.

It would be fun to search for a suspect (robbery, drug dealing, wanted person, etc) without having the "blip" on the map, just a dispatch description (for example: name, skin color, body size, dress, etc). Maybe with different suspect's behavior, such as unaware, hiding, aggressive and so on (depending on the callout).

everything sounds good, especially traffic accidents. the only thing i am not to keen on is the stolen police car. there's scenarios in 1.0 involving stolen vehicles. stolen police vehicles just doesnt seem realistic for me. 

UPSTATE NEW YORK
 CORRECTIONS OFFICER