Trainer v6.5 not changing liveries?

Question

Posted

I've been experiencing a problem for about a month now, and it's that my liveries aren't changing on the Simple Native Trainer. I've been using this trainer for a while now, and it works fine, apart from the fact it isn't changing liveries. The vehicles.ide has a little +livery on the end, and in the trainer.ini file the CarLivery value is set to 0. So, I really don't know why this is happening. Can anyone help me?

16 answers to this question

Posted

I'm having the same problem. I added +livery at the end too but it still won't work! Its so frustrating. Then I spawn about 20 of the same model to get the texture I want!

Posted

I'm having the same problem. I added +livery at the end too but it still won't work! Its so frustrating. Then I spawn about 20 of the same model to get the texture I want!

The cars I'm trying to change the liveries on are livery enabled too, and some other people who are using the cars that I have can change their livery easily...

Posted

The cars I'm trying to change the liveries on are livery enabled too, and some other people who are using the cars that I have can change their livery easily...

Same I don't know whats wrong with my trainer!

Posted

The model might not support multiple liveries.

Posted

The model might not support multiple liveries.

I have checked on the place where I downloaded it, and it does clearly state that multiple liveries are supported.

Posted

What he said^ :P All my cars are like this. And lately I have been using Lt. Caine's cars. They all sup[port multiple liveries and I have added multiple on in OpenIV. When I spawn the cars I have to constantly spawn them until I get the livery I want! In my trainer however the liveries will not change!

Posted

Do you guys have the "VehicleLivery=0 //Trainer mapped Livery" in Trainer.ini set to 9? 
Like this: "VehicleLivery=9 //Trainer mapped Livery"
OfficerJensen136 likes this

Posted

Do you guys have the "VehicleLivery=0 //Trainer mapped Livery" in Trainer.ini set to 9? 
Like this: "VehicleLivery=9 //Trainer mapped Livery"

possibly I shall check.

Edit: Nope! Hopefully that fixes it!

Posted

I've been experiencing a problem for about a month now, and it's that my liveries aren't changing on the Simple Native Trainer. I've been using this trainer for a while now, and it works fine, apart from the fact it isn't changing liveries. The vehicles.ide has a little +livery on the end, and in the trainer.ini file the CarLivery value is set to 0. So, I really don't know why this is happening. Can anyone help me?

Find "VehicleLivery=1" in your trainer.ini and change it to 0.

Posted

Find "VehicleLivery=1" in your trainer.ini and change it to 0.

As I said in the post that you quoted, I have it set to 0. I am currently out of town, and someone told me to change it to 9. Does anyone know if it worked?

Posted

As I said in the post that you quoted, I have it set to 0. I am currently out of town, and someone told me to change it to 9. Does anyone know if it worked?

Try setting it to 9.. It worked for me, in every Trainer version. And yes, Im using V6.5 too

Posted

Try setting it to 9.. It worked for me, in every Trainer version. And yes, Im using V6.5 too

Thanks! When I get back (my parents gave me a surprise vacation), I will change it to 9! Thanks to everyone who helped. If the G17 Media Staff could please keep this topic open, that would be great, so that I can mark it resolved as soon as I apply the changes.

Posted

Search livery on NotePad and change value on 0 that works for me.

Posted

Search livery on NotePad and change value on 0 that works for me.

It used to work for me, doesn't anymore.

Posted

I know this topic is a bit old but changing the setting to Vehiclelivery= 9  worked for me!   Thankyou! :thumbsup:

Posted

I know this topic is a bit old but changing the setting to Vehiclelivery= 9  worked for me!   Thankyou! :thumbsup:

It's still kind of alive! My vehicles.ide was totally messed up (the police was set as some sort of truck or bike or something) so I had to install my backup vehicles.ide. I then changed the value to 9 and it worked in the end.