Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

ELS not working...

Question

Posted

I've added ELS to my directory and when I'm in the car, the sirens turn on but no lights. Won't let me open the little dialog box for ELS when I'm in the car either.

9 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

If your Trainer is enabled try to disable it. Or if you dont wanna disable the Trainer just disable the Keys. (Keys you can find from the first page if I remember right and the Disable Trainer option from the Second page in the Options menu)

Edited by Carrythxd

Posted

If your Trainer is enabled try to disable it. Or if you dont wanna disable the Trainer just disable the Keys. (Keys you can find from the first page if I remember right and the Disable Trainer option from the Second page in the Options menu)

I had to uninstall native trainer because when I did like Alt+M or whatever it is to put on police hat it used to spawn things. Will have to see if it has fixed the ELS problem tomorrow! Thanks.

Posted

I had to uninstall native trainer because when I did like Alt+M or whatever it is to put on police hat it used to spawn things. Will have to see if it has fixed the ELS problem tomorrow! Thanks.

Np, hopefully it works :)

Posted

There is no need to uninstall the trainer, just disable the quick keys. I can't remember how I did it, but I believe its in the trainer .ini file somewhere.

Posted

Uninstalled native trainer and it works. Although I do have a few more problems. Please check my new thread! Thanks.

Posted

I did the same thing he did but my els still wont work

Posted

me too

wont work

I have native trainer

and I disabled still don't work

Posted

Look in the numerous other threads about how to fix ELS problems. NicolaiB has a topic that explains how to make it work and everything.

Posted