About This File
Do not redistribute or reupload this without my explicit permission.
Body Cam is a mod whose original intention is to add physical body cams to officers. As an added bonus, it allows you to switch to your own body cam view.
In the INI file, you can set which ped models should be fitted with a bodycam. You can also set the keys to switch to your Body Cam view - which, as an added bonus, can also be used within the Rockstar Editor.
STEP 1: Copy Albo1125.Common.dll to your main GTA V folder - same location as RagePluginHook.exe
STEP 2: Drag and drop the Plugins folder into your GTA V main folder. Know what you're doing? Copy BodyCam.dll/.ini to your GTA V/Plugins folder.
STEP 3: In your GTA V/Plugins folder, open BodyCam.ini with notepad and customise your settings.
STEP 4: When you're ingame, open the RPH console (F4) and type 'LoadPlugin BodyCam.dll' to load it.
AUTOMATIC LOADING: Hold Shift after double clicking RPH.exe while the splash screen is open. In the settings screen that appears, tick BodyCam.dll to load it automatically upon startup.
Using Body Cam:
USING BODY CAM
1. You can add/remove Ped models to be equipped with a bodycam ingame. To do so, edit the INI file and add models on a new line between brackets.
2. You are automatically equipped with a bodycam yourself once you go ingame.
3. You can press the Body Cam View Mode key (F8 by default) to switch to BodyCam view. This can be used in RockStar Editor.
What's New in Version 0.0.7.0
- Updated for RPH 0.41+. This is now required.
- Updated for Albo1125.Common 18.104.22.168.
- Small bug fixes.
- Update checking is now handled centrally.
Use comments to ask for support. Do NOT use reviews to ask for support! You will get ignored and reported as this is against community guidelines.