About This File
Oregon State Tooper
These textures are inspired by the Oregon State Police. From the campaign hat, to the name tags. These are the closest I could get them, they are not 100% accurate.
These textures are made for F5544's Improved State Trooper Ped
- Gloves for all models
*NOTE* Campaign hat, model (wft, wtd, wdd), and vehicle NOT included.
(OSP car added just for the screenshots)
Oregon State Trooper textures - iRagingNinja
Model is original by Rockstar Games and modified by F5544.
The external speaker is from Maze 426 skinned over by F5544.
Thanks to Custo and Cp702 for some of his heads, help and assistance.
Thanks to BroCop for the normal maps, specmaps, and beta testing.
Thanks to Escobar for beta testing.
Thanks to Ridgerunner for helping and assistance.
Campaign Hat - Ridgerunner
Not real to life details:
- Pant and shirt colors may not be 100% accurate
- Campagin hat (Oregon State Trooper's campaign hats have a badge/symbol on the front)
- Troopers have their badge/star on their uniform. (Due to model texture method, a clear crisp image of the badge was not possible to implement)
- External/Tactical vest. To my knowledge, OSP does not wear external vests
- Jacket may not be 100% accurate.
Use OpenIV or SparkIV
- Extract contents from the "Oregon State Trooper - LCPDFR.zip" file.
- Use one of the two programs mentioned above, to insert the ped files into your componentpeds.img
- Do the same with the campaign hat in your pedprops.img
- Save, Rebuild (SparkIV)
Voila! You're done!
What's New in Version 1.1
- - Included ped model in download
- - Included pedprops Campaign Hat
- - Initial Release