ELS 7 is the highly anticipated update to one of the most popular mods ever created for a GTA title - enhancing all forms of emergency lighting in GTA IV.NOTES
- Is an .ASI mod.
- Will only work correctly when used with ELS
- Backwards compatibility with vehicle models configured for ELS
- Complete overhawl of the code--too many changes to list, consult ELS
.ini may be modified to suit individual needs.
- New ELS
folder required to house new ELS
vehicle configuration files (VCFs).
User Guide included--provides all relevant information regarding ELS
See: http://www.lcpdfr.co...els-7-its-here/CREDITS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENTSELS
is coded by Lt.Caine and the default ELS
configuration files and ELS
User Guide and Reference are authored by Lt.Caine. The contributions and assistance of the following people must not go unnoticed:
- Sam and LMS, for their valued assistance and contributions to the ELS
- NicolaiB, for his unrelenting help and support throughout the testing process and, of course, for his awesome videos;
- PoliceWag, for his expert feedback, suggestions, and extremely dedicated help, particularly in testing MP compatibility;
- Break, for his advice regarding German lighting patterns, his countless suggestions, and his instrumental assistance in weeding out issues;
- cp702, for his valued assistance in weeding out issues and, without whose persistence, ELS
would not have supported added vehicle slots;
- Aru, AlexanderBlade, and HazardX, without whom coding for GTAIV would be impossible; and,
- the ELS
users, who ultimately provide the motivation necessary to take upon such endeavors.
testing team consisted of: NicolaiB (lead, SP), PoliceWag (lead, MP), bosco154, Break, BxBugs123, cp702, James, Mag292, Sam, UndercoverChicken, and VooDoobie. The release of ELS
V7 is in large part attributable to their invaluable feedback, suggestions, support, friendship, and above all, dedication.