About This File
- NAME: 2010 Forza Crown Victoria Police Interceptor
- VERSION: V1.0
- EXTRA PARTS: DEV
- OPTIMIZED FOR: Anything
I am always accepting small donations! It is in no way shape or form a requirement, but donations always show me how much you guys
enjoy the models, and it encourages me to keep modding to the best of my abilities!
DO NOT USE THE REVIEW SECTION TO REPORT BUGS, POST IN THE COMMENTS SECTION FOR THAT!!!!!
I apologize for taking so long to get this model out, I have been struggling financially and in my personal life, hence leading to me not being able
to do much modding.
- This model feature the brand new Ford Crown Victoria from Forza Horizon 3. As such, the base model it uses is significantly better quality,
features proper textures, a full 3d engine, proper scaling and many other features. When myself and Lundy created this model, our goal was that if
it wasnt on the actual real life car, then we wouldnt feature it on our car and vise versa.
- The template for this base model is highly similar to the DSF one, but there are some slight differences which make it easier for skinners to
do their thing. It requires minimal ammount of work to make it fit my template!
- When using this model in zmodeler, I have added a flat engine as the L1 if you decide that you don't want to use the engine. All you have to do is
decompound the engine, delete the L0 and copy the L1.
- I have also included the SAP version for people who would like to use that.
- I will be making multiple other versions for this vehicle, being different years, all the way back to when they first used this body style.
- When making a model, you MUST make sure you go and drag in the options you want for your base model, If i see a message saying, oh why don't I have
a grille, I will not answer.
- The template for the model is very similar to the one used for all of the DSF models, but unfortunately due to the difference in the models, and the
need to make it easier for skinners, the templates do not line up 100%.
- I've also included in the EXTRAS folder, a PSD for the emissives if you decide you want to change how bright they are, or change them entirely,
the options for different colored interiors (tan and grey), and the templates for the windows and bodyshell.
- Everything in this model should be ready for you guys to do whatever with.
- By downloading this model, you are agreeing to;
- I (Thehurk) am not resposible for any damages done to your game. Please make a backup of any edited files!
- Not change the base credits
- Not reupload this vehicle to any site as a development model
- Not change one thing on the vehicle and re release it.
- Ask myself before releasing a dev model.
- You having full and complete knowledge on how to make a vehicle in GTA
- I am not responsible to teach you how to use this model.
- You will put thought and effort into every model you make with this vehicle.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Added new dirt mapping
- Moved wheels to proper position
- Messed with some spec maps