About This File
Tired of LSPD, SAHP, and BCSO skins? I was too, so I bring to you a new skin pack for the law enforcement authority for the Vespucci Beach subdivision of Los Santos: Vespucci Beach Police! I hope you all enjoy using these as much as I enjoyed making them.
These are for the 6 models from BradM's BCSO pack.
- This is a fictional skin for a fictional Department, because I really wanted to do something outside the box from a traditional
LSPD, SAHP, BCSO or LSSD skin.
- It is very loosely based off the generic old-school design a few NH and MA departments use.
- You may not reupload these skins, edited or unedited, to this (LCPDFR.com) or any other site.
- Please leave comments with any issues or vehicle suggestions.
- Please leave a review with how you think I did. I like feedback and being new, I need it to better my skills and reputation.
- For some reason between the edges of the door on the B-Pillar, there is a little black spot on both sides of the tahoe. I believe this is just caused by part of the texture mapping. It's barely noticeable, however.