About This File
This is an Oceanside inspired LSPD texture pack which covers a number of vehicles including the CVPI, Tahoe, 2013 FPIU and the 2009 Charger. These textures are all created from scratch with hand-crafted decals in high quality.
- Multiple livery support included.
- Textures are created in high resolution.
- Relevant vehicle models must be installed first prior to installing these textures.
- OpenIV software is required to install these textures.
- It is recommended that you use a mods folder in order to keep the original game files. OpenIV will allow you to do this.
- 1. Using OpenIV, navigate to the following path of which the vehicle models are located. Unless you are installing these in another location then I recommend these file path(s) listed below:
Police vehicle files can be found in: mods/GTAV/mods/x64e.rpf/levels/gta5/vehicles.rpf
Police2 vehicle files can be found in mods/update/x64/dlcpacks/patchday3ng/dlc.rpf/x64/levels/gta5/vehicles.rpf
Police3 vehicle files can be found in mods/update/x64/dlcpacks/patchday4ng/dlc.rpf/x64/levels/gta5/vehicles.rpf
- 2. Open the "vehicles.rpf" file.
- 3. Replace the corresponding textures in the .ytd texture dictionary files with these provided.
E.g. police.ytd, police2.ytd and police3.ytd
- 4. Save changes.
- 5. Enjoy!
SUPPORTED MODELS (May also fit similar models)
CVPI & Tahoe - OfficerFive0
Charger - Maurice97
FPIU - thegreathah