About This File
ELS version here:
Back in 2000s, police departments of cities notorious for frequent illegal street racing events were in need to take down blacklist racers and support American vehicle industry in the process. Their choice was the Invetero Coquette - a car with long history and capability to withstand exhaustive chases after riced out Dinkas and Pegassis. Retired in 2012, those special police interceptors lucky enough not to end their service life smashed under Rusty Brown's Ring Donuts donut statues have since been used by the police on car meets as a subtle means to send a message to rice burner owners in their 20s, "back then, we could waste taxpayers' money to look cool and chase you down in these" Good old times indeed.
This is an improved model of Invetero Coquette from GTA IV. As of 1.0, it comes in 2 flavours:
- stock model;
- unmarked LSPD model.
- Engine improvements: new engine block (supports secondary colour), reverse opening bonnet like the real Chevrolet Corvette.
- Wheel improvements: new chrome stock wheels with Invetero logo, brake calipers (support secondary colour).
- Working fog lights.
- Extra part: rear spoiler.
- Front licence plate.
- High quality mirror reflections.
- Interior improvements: new steering wheel, Coquette badges on a glove compartment and headrests, minor model and texture edits.
- All basic functions available: all LODs, breakable glass, dirt mapping, hands on a steering wheel etc.
LAW ENFORCEMENT VARIANTS FEATURES:
- Realism Dispatch Enhanced (RDE) level of quality of police equipment: middle console, light and siren control panel, laptop, unique lighting setups.
- Fully compatible with RDE.
- Rear bumper emergency lights, akin to Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005) design of Rockport Police Department Chevrolet Corvette.
- Additional extra parts: spotlights, pushbar.
- Initial release: improved model of the GTA IV Coquette and its unmarked police variant.
1. Start OpenIV.
2. Navigate to the 'mods' folder or create it in the GTA V folder if you don't have it.
3. Create a series of folders inside 'mods':
4. Move the provided dlc.rpf inside "voitturyv".
5. Leave 'mods' folder. Locate 'dlclist.xml':
Enable 'edit mode' and when OpenIV prompts you to copy the whole catalogue to 'mods' folder, do it.
6. Add the following line:
7. If done correctly, the mod should be ready to use.
There is also a pick & choose version of the pack available in case you have already installed my previous mods that take up the 'voitturyv' DLC slot.
- The law enforcement variants don't sound like a stock model, but like a Buffalo. This was made in order for the sirens to emit sound.
- Glass is fully breakable, but there are no shards on window edges.
- Rear bumper can deform in crashes, but emergency light covers - not.
Rockstar Games - original car model, original police equipment.
_CP_ - car model conversion to GTA V, high quality mirror reflections, text file support.
Voit Turyv - car model improvements, law enforcement variants, additional screenshots.
NefariousBonne - police equipment improvements.
TheF3nt0n - technical basis for the addon DLC.
RafaelSousaSam - screenshots.
The mod is also available on GTA5-Mods:
My topic on GTAForums:
If you want to modify the model or reupload it somewhere else, make sure to contact me and give credit.