About This File
This pack is based off Alameda County Sheriff. This pack currently includes skins for 10 different models, and may include more but this does cover most bases. Everything should be easy to install like my other packs, open the corresponding vehicle ytd file, click import and select all the skins for the same vehicle then save. If there are any problems please let me know.
- 5 supervisor skins for each county (on some models)
- 5 ghost skins for each county (on some models)
- 10 standard marked units (all models)
- 10 standard units, without unit numbers (all models)
This is to help create more variety so that multiple units don't show up with the same unit numbers. (obviously this can still happen)
Please respect the amount of time taken and do not re-upload or rip off.
Please, feel free to make a donation if you like, any amount is more than appreciated! Thanks Everyone
- Alameda Sheriff (Blaine County)
- Alameda Sheriff (Blaine County) NO UNIT NUMBERS
- Alameda Sheriff (Los Santos County)
- Alameda Sheriff (Los Santos County) NO UNIT NUMBERS
- Captain14 Pack
- Supervisor Skins
Feel free to mix the two packs, they are just too big for one file.
Vehicles used (but not limited to):
What's New in Version 7.0.0 (FINAL)
- Added the PSD files for those who want to muck about with it. If you use these in any way please remember where they came from and credit, means a lot.
Note: The file 'Captain14 Pack' includes skins for only the FPIS, 2015, 2013 Chargers, as the Impala, 2013 Tahoe, 2013/2014 Explorer, 2016 Explorer and CVPI all use common templates used by many other modellers. These are found in the other download files with the rest of the skins for all the other models. Also, supervisor skins are now in their own file as well. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause but I think it is the easiest way to do it while staying within the download size.