About This File
After working on this pack for a while it is finally released!
-1995 Chevrolet Caprice 9c1
-1996 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor
-1998 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor
All vehicles have takedowns and all three lighting stages. (RED & BLUE VERSION INCLUDED)
1. Make backups!
2. Drag all files included in the "models" folder into: gtav/mods/update/x64/dlcpacks/(LATEST PATCHDAY)/dlc.rpf/x64>levels/gtav/vehicles.rpf, using OpenIV in edit mode.
3. Drag the vehicles.meta included in the "vehicles.meta" folder into: gtav/mods/update/update.rpf/common/data/levels/gtav, using OpenIV in edit mode.
4. Drag all VCF files in the "ELS" folder into Grand Theft Auto V/ELS/pack_default.
5. (All following steps are for Red & Blue users only) Drag all ELS VCFs in the "Red and Blue" (from "ELS" folder) into Grand Theft Auto V/ELS/pack_default (Replace the files we placed there in step 4).
6. In the "Textures" folder (in Red and Blue folder) there should be the files; "whelen edge 9000 lights" and "whelen edge 9000". Go to the YTDs of the vehicles we installed in: gtav/mods/update/x64/dlcpacks/(LATEST PATCHDAY)/dlc.rpf/x64>levels/gtav/vehicles.rpf. (they should be very near the bottom in each YTD).
7. in each YTD, replace the Blue textures for the red and blue textures named in the previous step.
Special thanks to OfficerFive0 for the huge help on the lighting and emissive textures!
Special thanks to Lundy for the amazing DEV models!
-1998 CVPI has North Yankton plates.
If I missed anyone in the credits please notify me!